N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A really odd weekend. I was fuming after the draw, and after the rest of the results, I'm not as angry, but disappointed. It could have been an opportunity to press on and claw some points back, but we're still the same, albeit one place lower (btw well played Villa, I get more bitter by the week that we didn't sign Young).

Just hope we can beat the Scouse next Sunday, or it could be a bad footballing Christmas. Unlike last year which saw us beat the scum and chavs before Christmas.

I was fuming after the Spurs game yesterday. This is exactly what happened in the game against Villa. We HAVE to be winning more games, especially when other teams are dropping points. We've lost out on four points now, and that could have bought us so much closer to the top of the league.

I was fuming after the Spurs game yesterday. This is exactly what happened in the game against Villa. We HAVE to be winning more games, especially when other teams are dropping points. We've lost out on four points now, and that could have bought us so much closer to the top of the league.

Yeah was a bit gutted with the draw but well deserved. Lucky that everyone else drew aswell.

But if we had won we would be in a great posistion after we come back from Japan with the two games in hand and all the "big" teams to play at home.

Was one hell of a save from the Spurs keeper in the final minute though.

It's typical. He's done fack all this season, and then comes up with that.

Suddenly players actually play like players when they're against Manchester United. He'll be back to his usual wank self next weekend, just you watch.

Chelsea were lucky not to lose, I saw the injury time one on one which Chec got a hand too.

Were also unfortunate not to win with the obvious penalty decision not given at the end of the match.

It's typical. He's done fack all this season, and then comes up with that.

Suddenly players actually play like players when they're against Manchester United. He'll be back to his usual wank self next weekend, just you watch.

Yep, seems to be the way with the small teams at the moment.

Pics of Spurs' proposed stadium plans:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/futureplans/news/insightintostadiumdesign161208.html

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/futureplans/news/clubrevealsfirstimagesofproposednewstadium161208.html

244xpo4.jpg

23k25ja.jpg

2qvt7w7.jpg

I don't think "Naming Rights Stadium" has a nice ring to it. I think they should call it "Black Kidney Avenue".

Chelsea v Juventus

Villarreal v Panathinaikos

Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid v FC Porto

Lyon v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Arsenal v Roma

Inter Milan v Manchester United

Ties to be played on 24th/25th February and 10th/11th March.

The draw suits me. Roma are a beatable by team, and maybe we'll get to play at their ground twice in the competition. ;)

Also had a preminition on the bus today, Adebayor is going to have the game of his season on Sunday. I've been on his back a bit, and he's not performed, but Sunday he can change that. Definitely put a bet on him at the ground.