NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2008/2009

I highly doubt he'll return to the game, two heart problems whilst on the job. Just doesn't seem to be doing any favours for his health.

Bit of a pillock, but get well soon Joe Kinnear.

Come on joe, we gave you the three points last week what more do you want??? :p

Get well soon leader of the crazy gang.

An Anelka hat trick in our game against Watford. If only it was a Premiership game - 24 points for my Fantasy Football team :(

Still; impressive stuff. Wish I could have watched the game.

The next three matches for Villa are rather important: FA Cup game against Everton, UEFA Cup game against CSKA Moscow and League game against Chelsea.

I reckon we'll lose all three. :(

The next three matches for Villa are rather important: FA Cup game against Everton, UEFA Cup game against CSKA Moscow and League game against Chelsea.

I reckon we'll lose all three. :(

That's the spirit :smile: Have faith.

Expecting United to walk over Derby today and then we should beat Fulham at home on wednesday to put us 5 points clear.

We're losing 2-1 atm. Figures.

Ooh, 3-1 now. Tch.

Well, at least we can avoid some sort of fixture congestion.

Quality finish by Wellbeck. Definitely looking like one for the future.

Agreed.

Fulham or Swansea in the quarter finals. That'll do :)

Our draw was mildly amusing.

Cardiff / Arsenal or Burnley V Sheffield United or Hull City

We're still stuck in the blooming 4th Round.

The tie is so crazy even BBC's site has got it wrong.

Cardiff City or Arsenal v Sheffield United or Hull City

Inter Milan v AC Milan Derby was great!

Agreed. :grin:

They had a nice half hours build up to it as well. It'd be amazing if the BBC picked up the rights to Italian footy and started showing it... get James Richardson away from Setanta and frontmanning it. :hehe:

Agreed. :grin:

They had a nice half hours build up to it as well. It'd be amazing if the BBC picked up the rights to Italian footy and started showing it... get James Richardson away from Setanta and frontmanning it. :hehe:

Agreed..We didn't have Sky when I was a kid so I actually watched more Italian football live than English...Those days were awesome, also when Italian football was at its highest.

Ditto, flameboy.

I used to always watch la Gazetta on Saturday mornings then the live match on Sunday afternoon. Channel 5 tried but couldn't recapture the magic.

Great. Advertised in last weekends MOTD. Bloody missed it.

I liked that channel 5 italian football programme on a Sunday apart from the woman presenter who's just a pretty face.

Gotta love Bendtner,

I'm very sorry to see Adebayor injured as we need him fit and to be playing in the league," he told the Daily Mirror.

"But it does not really matter to me who is fit and available.

"I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team."

Arshavin shot to prominence with a series of sparkling displays for Russia at Euro 2008 and his signing earlier this month was seen as a major coup for Wenger.

However, Bendtner admits he had no idea what all the fuss was about.

"I've never seen Arshavin. I did not watch Euro 2008," said the Dane.

"I've no idea what sort of player he is."

Gotta love Bendtner,

I'm very sorry to see Adebayor injured as we need him fit and to be playing in the league," he told the Daily Mirror.

"But it does not really matter to me who is fit and available.

"I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team."

Arshavin shot to prominence with a series of sparkling displays for Russia at Euro 2008 and his signing earlier this month was seen as a major coup for Wenger.

However, Bendtner admits he had no idea what all the fuss was about.

"I've never seen Arshavin. I did not watch Euro 2008," said the Dane.

"I've no idea what sort of player he is."

^ Haha Bendtner isn't even that good lol.

He's a bit of a hyporcite.

Hahaha got to love how a shit tabloid News Paper twists the words of an official Arsenal interview to suit their agenda.. Oh hardy hardy har...

How is it hypocritical to say he should be playing, its strong desire and self belief, he's not as crap as you pipe on. As for the bit about Arshavin where does he say he doesn't understand the fuss? The actual interview asks what he thinks, and his reply was something like "I was on holiday in the summer. So I did not watch Euro 2008". I'd copy the interview out of todays programme but I can't be bothered.

As for tonight awesome display, glad Eduardo's back, knew he'd score so I put money on it, just a shame anytime goal odds were crap.