Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UBISOFT's Wii Games

Dante

Ubi tries to bail out:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9251049315/m/4081042366/p/25

Ubisoft has teams devoted to making Wii titles of a wide variety, both party games such as the Raving Rabbids series as well as more traditional titles such as past Driver (PORT), Red Steel (RUSHJOB) and Prince of Persia (QUICK AND DIRTY PORT) games that still take advantage of the unique control system (no kidding, with ports?). If you feel any of these titles are not up to scratch then these forums are absolutely the place to pass that feedback on, ideally in the specific game forum. (we just did, it's up to you to take it seriously or choose to ignore it).

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boggles the mind why they even care about what we think when we're bashing them.. I mean they are the ones ignoring us in the first place why bother listening to us now?
Damage control, and who says they want to listen? they just want to make it so it branches in a lot of threads, and that's if we want; so they can lock them selectively.

Like they did with Prince of Persia Wii one as soon as it was getting comments against it.

This makes be want to play 1080 Avalanche! :D

Time to bring out the Cube! (for a more authentic experience:))

Ubisoft must be going out of there way to make the graphics look this bad....

they..must...be...

:blank:

I know!

I had the same feeling looking at 1080 avalanche; I mean how many Wii games are actually even at that standard, not all that many.

I honestly cannot comprehend why this is happening, yes in cases it's a lack of effort, a cheap cash in here and there, but you would honestly think the developers should have some self respect.

Surely they want their games to stand out and impress, surely they want to keep driving the industry forward.

A couple of years on, the gamecube should not be looking like the superior console, it should be the entry level for Wii games, we've got a console here that's more powerful than the Xbox!

I really just don't get it and its infuriating as a Wii owner!

The Ubisoft thread got locked because the conversation wasn't constructive. Seemed pretty constructive to me: people tell Ubisoft where they are going wrong, Ubisoft respond with Red Steel, a PoP repackaged port and Driver, then lock the thread...

The Ubisoft thread got locked because the conversation wasn't constructive. Seemed pretty constructive to me: people tell Ubisoft where they are going wrong, Ubisoft respond with Red Steel, a PoP repackaged port and Driver, then lock the thread...
That's just their own damage control, "oh it's not constructive" just because everyone is against them, by locking it they have the last saying, and therefore can label people and, supposedly come on top.

Crap customer service.

So did you get the interview Tellyn? I definitely want to see some questions addressed if only for the laughs and lack of business sense.

1080 N64

1080_degree_snowboarding.jpg

1080 GC

1080_ss-02.jpg

Ubisofts utter crap!

shaun-white-snowboarding-hold-until-10am-20080528093937659_640w.jpg

Their effort really is cringe worthy!

I've tried to construct this next comment as the most honorble, fair, and honest comment to come from any humans mouth..:

For fucks sake, you bastard frogs, take pride in your work.

That's just their own damage control, "oh it's not constructive" just because everyone is against them, by locking it they have the last saying, and therefore can label people and, supposedly come on top.

Crap customer service.

So did you get the interview Tellyn? I definitely want to see some questions addressed if only for the laughs and lack of business sense.

Indeed. Tell me, are you lostinblue over at Ubiforums and GoNintendo? :heh: You really are on a warpath!

I haven't got a response yet, apart from Raide's initial confirmation that he'd submitted my query to PR. But other good news, I have an interview with WayForward's Matt Bozon on Contra 4 and Shantae. :)

so since tha thread is locked is it all over or are we just getting started with this?

The battle for Ubisoft's forum is over. The battle for good quality Wii games is about to begin.

I got an auto reply from one of the emails on the too mail list for the email petition mentioned earlier in the thread.

Anyway. looks like ubi are trying a new art style with the snow boarding game but have failed miserably. Although, you should also not that Wii screens almost always look like crap. From 3rd parties anyway.

so since tha thread is locked is it all over or are we just getting started with this?
Seems like in vengeance and because the "this isn't the right area" (but still they left the thread reach 25 pages and it wouldn't fit elsewhere)... there's not like 20 Wii against Ubisoft threads in that section.

Far from over, but more subdued now. What Ubi has to realize is that what gone on in their forums is nothing compared to what is going on in pretty much every Wii/Nintendo and even multiplatform forums of homogeneous posters (obviously not when the victims of the bigger prejudice are minorities) but it's big... by big I mean... BIIIIG. They have to address it head on ASAP in order to do damage control, not viral marketing crap and closing threads.

And of course they have to deliver in a big way now, we know the bunch of crap they've been pulling on us.

E3 can't some soon enough, really.. because I'm excited by nothing at the minute :hmm: ..and how can you possibly get excited by all this rubbish!

After Super Smash Bros Brawl, it's hard to see where my next game is coming from.. though, having said that, I have loads to get through anyway on SNES, N64, GBA, DS, Gamecube, Dreamcast, PS1 and Wii.. but recently I have been starting to worry about the long term of the Wii..

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!