N-Europe

Eurovision

Daft

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wogan is already cracking me up...

can't believe im actually watching this.

The only points we usually get are from Malta and I dont think they are involved this year.

They can still vote though.

I can't believe I have to wait until 19 for France...:(

Yeah, Bosnia best win. Not just because I could win £130, but it's just far better than any other song. I'm assuming there'll be an upbeat winner this year after last years depressed lesbian won. So Bosnia have a good chance.

Finland now. Makes me wonder why Germany don't get Rammstein in.

I don't usually watch Eurovision song contest but I've just put it on while I'm waiting for HIGNFY. The songs are tacky but the worst part of the program:

terry_wogan_280_373518a.jpg

God his voice is so irritating. He talks complete bullshit. Listening to him is a chore. Man he gives me a headache. I'd probably watch it if it had a decent voice over.

I don't usually watch Eurovision song contest but I've just put it on while I'm waiting for HIGNFY. The songs are tacky but the worst part of the program:

terry_wogan_280_373518a.jpg

God his voice is so irritating. He talks complete bullshit. Listening to him is a chore. Man he gives me a headache. I'd probably watch it if it had a decent voice over.

Ah no way. That man is the reason why I'm watching. He cracks me up especially when the scoring starts.

Without watching Balkan wins ....

They need to adjust that system. Points from a country sharing a direct border with your country should be only worth half. Otherwise UK, Germany, Spain and France will no longer support that show with millions (that is also the reason why they are always qualified).

Pirates are always great...