NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

E3 Thread

Probably too early, but I was thinking earlier - this is where NIntendo are going to unveil the 2nd half of the years line-up and tease us for next year. I also got thinking about Nintendo's casual push and comments from Iwata and Reggie saying Hardcore gamers WON'T be disappointed. I think there's going to be great 3rd part support from now, but it's the 1st party stuff which I'm sure will get us all excited.

I've got a feeling we're going to be VERY surprised come E3 and expect something like this:

Wii Music

Pilotwings

Kid Icarus

New Retro Game

Animal Crossing

Pikmin 3

1080 (BB support)

Punch Out (BB Support)

Zelda announced to be working on, poss trailer

Mario Galaxy 2 announced poss trailer

F-Zero

If all that was shown/playable would you think it was an incredible line-up! If not then what do you want to see?

I also expect hard drive and voice chat announced and possibly a push for DS connectivity.

Well considering how we just got a comment about Miyamoto "thinking" about the new Zelda and Mario, I doubt we'll say anything. It's still to early, especially for Mario.

Kid Icarus and 1080 with Balance Board? Yes please. Love the snowboarding on Wii Fit.

I'd be over the moon if we got a new 1080, Pilotwings or Wave Race. Pikmin 3 would be fantastic too. Pikmin 2 was one of the best games last gen imo. I'm not too interested by a third Animal Crossing. I bought the first two and was bored of both of them within a week. Fool me twice and all that.

1080 Snowboarding (uses balance board), Pikmin 3, Kid Icarus is what i'm expecting! : peace:

ok well i can only guess but:

hardrive annouced

wiiware games on display and a video showing them all off(maybe)

brag about wii sales

if there is a mario game id expect it to be different from super mario galaxy:)

nothing about zelda

more balance board games(probably punch out and 1080 as other posts said)

rayman raving rabbits playable.

sonic unleashed playable

thing about f-zero is it would never ever work with motion controls. Mario kart barealy worked only because there were usually wider tracks etc and its quite slow...on 150cc it's much harder with the wheel but f-zero at least in gx form wouln't work...Even miyamoto said this. I don't see f-zero happening yet..It's very very hard to know though.

Kid icarus? I'm really getting tired of hearing about that game... most people who have played the original would know it's not THAT good.Metroid is much better hell most classic nes games were better. iI dont think it will be annouced.

ill add to it if i think of more things.

That would be so awesome. I want Waluigi to get his own game too.

spare us please:)

tingle wii will NEVER happen ha.

spare us please:)

tingle wii will NEVER happen ha.

:blank: Did you even play the DS version?

:blank: Did you even play the DS version?

for spare us i was talking about the waluigi suggestion..

No i never played the ds game But i don't believe given the poor reception and non-existant one in America that they will bother with a wii one..

1080 Snowboarding (uses balance board), Pikmin 3, Kid Icarus is what i'm expecting! : peace:

That would be great!

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't geta few juicy third party offerings, maybe even an MGS remake or compilation with Wii controls.

I want something that we're not expecting; something unpredictable, otherwise I'll just be disappointed as usual.

As excited as I am about nintendos ''big holiday game'' the game (not a nintendo one) Im most looking forward to seing at E3 is Banjo Kazooie 3 for the 360.

Also we could be seing a banjo kazooie ds

Kid icarus? I'm really getting tired of hearing about that game... most people who have played the original would know it's not THAT good.Metroid is much better hell most classic nes games were better.

You will burn in the fires of Hades and be jabbed in the butt cheek by Satan's pokey fork thingy.

Kid Icarus is a superb game, Metroid still beats it, sure, but don't diss Icarus.

When is E3? (ive only just realised its May already. Creeps up don't it?)

Ah right, used to it being in May still.

Then yeah, bit early...

A bit early for a new Mario game, isn't it? Considering it was over 5 years between Sunshine and Galaxy, I don't think we'll se another Mario game until very late in Wii's life time or as a launch game for Wii 2 (or whatever it's called). A Zelda trailer is more likely.

40 GB hard drive. Probably very expensive though. £80-100.

New Pilotwings or Starfox made by Factor 5.

1080 Snowboarding with balance board for winter 2009 release seems likely.

Starfox, in almost exactly the same format as Lylat Wars would be the only game they need to announce for me to keep faith in the Wii beyond Smash Bros.

Especially if it had online multiplayer.

And you are right about the hard drive or whatever storage media they decide on, it is going to cost a lot.

My thoughts:

Pikmen

Animal Crossing

Kid Icarus

F-Zero

Possible DS re-design

DS virtual console

Wii HDD

Trailer of Paper Mario DS

Wii Music

And either 1080 or wave race with BB

Perhaps a new DS metroid.

Mario Sonic at the paralympic games. No, seriously...Maybe a winter olympic title perhaps?

Then all of what others have said.

And more shovelware.

When Nintendo are on top they don't push the boat out. I fear this years E3 will be poor.

I think we may see one or two cool DS applications though.

Not a proper Mario sequel, but a Mario Galaxy 2, similar to the NES sequels. I think we could hear about it easily for E3. Or maybe I'm just hoping....

Not a proper Mario sequel, but a Mario Galaxy 2, similar to the NES sequels.

NES sequels? Similar? Am I the only one who thinks that this is a bit... well... wrong? SMB and SMB3 have similarities but there is hell of a lot of difference and lets not even get started on SMB2, which couldn't really be much more different while still being a platformer.

Only thing I look forward to at E3 is new stuff. I'm getting very tired of pretty much well all of Nintendo's regular IPs and I really hope that there's a wall of games from 3rd parties on the way. And please... can we maybe see games that we will see before the end of the year, not stuff that still has over a year left in development because I'm tired of seeing games that don't deserve to give a bad impression.

Sign in to follow this