NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dazzybee

E3 Thread

I really dont know if I would buy another warioware game...balance board or not. I'm tired of the series.

I'd like to see Konami bring their "let's yoga/pilates" series to the balance board - Nintendo are hogging all of the wii limelight! Come on theird parties...

And if we never get a decent "serious" car racer on wii I'll be sick to the back teeth. Nintendo fans have been left in the lurch since Burnout2, it's about time a Nintendo platform got a decent car racer in the vein of Colin Macrae/Forza/PGR etc...

I know dev's are saying "it won't sell" but surely the wii userbase has become so vast that pretty much anything would sell now.

So yeah, a decent racer please (what about an excite truck sequel??) wheel use or not I'm not fussed. Just. Anything.

Hopefully we may get GRID...(crosses fingers) and I know that's coming to the DS but I want a home console racer. MK wii is fun and all but I like real cars too :o

I'm knicking this from GoNintendo but it does make perfect sense!

A WarioWare game which uses the Wii Board? It'll probably be that tilt game Europe never saw knowing Nintendo!

Obviously will happen....:D

Yeh.. Wario Ware with the Balance Board is an obvious assumption and something that I expected when Wii Fit was revealed.

I would also expect Sega to come up with a new Super Monkey Ball which makes use of the board (despite being a series which basically started losing it's way after the first Gamecube game.. though some would argue the second)

Also, I agree with Tapedeck that it would be nice to have a 'serious' racing game as a nice companion to great racers such as F-Zero, Mario Kart, 1080, Wave Race and Excite Truck. As well as a new Excite Bike, I would love a game such as Sega Rally or Ridge Racer/Burnout (all of which I wouldn't class as 'serious' but will provide a different experience to everything else). A Gran Turismo clone or game of that style wouldn't particularly excite me, but I do enjoy a good rally game (Whether it be Colin Mcrae Rally, V-Rally or something like Top Gear Rally which I loved!)

1080 needs to happen. If it was that fun on Wii Fit, I can only imagine how good it would be in a proper snow boarding game.

Warioware on the balance board could work out well because I keep thinking that it would be great if WiiFit had some kind of multiplayer. A game that WiiFit made me think could work well on the balance board is... Micromachines. If you don't believe me, try out the bubble balance game. :heh:

I can just imagine the frolics as everyone leaps on and off the board every five seconds. Stubbed toes, trips through second-floor windows, spilled tinnies etc...The fun would never end. :p

I can only imagine the wild micro games that would be possible with the balance board...I can imagine about ten. That's nearly as many as the last warioware game had!

God I loved the GBA games.

TAPEDECK: I agree with your sentiments, but Burnout 2 a serious racer?!?! Huh!? :) and Excite Truck 2!! Are you insane? ;)

Wario Ware Balance Board would be awesome, I still love the series and Wario Ware Wii is a great showcase of the wiimote and a great multiplayer with nongamers. A balance board game would be brilliant, especially if it incorporates wiimote use as well!

TAPEDECK: I agree with your sentiments, but Burnout 2 a serious racer?!?! Huh!? :) and Excite Truck 2!! Are you insane? ;)

Alongside baby plumbers racing around roads made of rainbows whilst carrying a "bullet bull" - Burnout and Excite Truck are UBER realistic.

I've also seen Burnout instances down my local street.

I really want an F1 game for the Wii, also an RTS along the lines of Cossaks would be nice.

but for me the UBER game would be an MMO. come on it is a must. if nintendo did it first it would be done well.

I can just imagine the frolics as everyone leaps on and off the board every five seconds. Stubbed toes, trips through second-floor windows, spilled tinnies etc...The fun would never end. :p

I can only imagine the wild micro games that would be possible with the balance board...I can imagine about ten. That's nearly as many as the last warioware game had!

God I loved the GBA games.

Lol, ok it could be hectic but I still wish there was an easy way for multiplay on WiiFit. They could calm the Warioware formula down a bit and make it that you take turns on the board, with time between switching players. Imagine if it had a four player simultaneous mode... four people + four Wiibo's. Hula hooping mayhem!

I really want an F1 game for the Wii,
F1 would be awesome, but have Sony currently got an exclusive on it? because F1 '08 was only released on the PS3.

..F1 could be really good actually! I should have thought of that too after recently playing F1 World Grand Prix on the N64 again (and enjoying it a lot!) ..it was definitely my favourite F1 game! Having said that, I'm not really a fan of the sport so haven't played that many F1 games.. and I am totally content with the N64 game :smile:

...after recently playing F1 World Grand Prix on the N64 again :smile:

WHADDA GAME! Utterly caught me off guard back in the day.

It's still an awesome, awesome title to this day too.

It has more atmosphere than the entire Earth and is actually ... fun!

but for me the UBER game would be an MMO. come on it is a must. if nintendo did it first it would be done well.

Monster Hunter 3.

Also, apparently some MMO-vets are at work for a Wii-exclusive MMO. http://gonintendo.com/?p=40778

All I want from E3 is to find out what the big announcement is and more info on Mario Super Sluggers. Hopefully the show will deliver on both fronts.

I want Disaster info more than another Mario Sports title. A couple of big announcements, even one that no-one expected would be cool.

That's a good point, Day Of Crisis has a Japanese release date yet we still don't know that much about it. Hurry up and release some details Nintendo! A new trailer and some screens wouldn't go amiss either…

Isn't Disaster out like next month in Japan? Maybe July at the latest. That would mean that we'll either get info on it regardless of whether the spotlight is on it at E3- it still needs some E3 attention though.

Sign in to follow this