N-Europe

Tresling. Anyone want to play?

Dyson

Actually, I could imagine it would be quite awesome to experience this. Downside is the whole.. y'know... inaccessability side of things! Not sure I'd be too keen to do it in front of a large audience either, meself, but if it was at home then sure I'd hold hands manly for many a session :)

Guest bluey

for a second i got super excited thinking this was somekind of multiplayer online tetris....

but that's awesome!! am i right in thinking that the arm pads wither side move the players blocks from side to side?? thats BRILLIANT. they could settle gang wars with this thing... :grin:

J7 this would be great with a large audience!! saying that karaoke seems like a completely normal pass time to me now.

Am I the only one who thinks it looks shit?

Now pong. That's a game for men.

How is that shit? Imagine the tactics! Moving their arm so it forces their block to the wrong side! Struggling to move it back! Moving your own block and consequently accidently fitting a tetris piece in their side so that it takes out one of their lines..

:(

You'll be concentrating on two things at once, your game and their game, and the awesome fight to control your board.

How is that shit? Imagine the tactics! Moving their arm so it forces their block to the wrong side! Struggling to move it back! Moving your own block and consequently accidently fitting a tetris piece in their side so that it takes out one of their lines..

:(

You'll be concentrating on two things at once, your game and their game, and the awesome fight to control your board.

But one guy would be stronger so everything would move one way.

I think it would work better as pong. And pong is a much better game. Tetris is boring.

I dont understand why Tresling would be so good tbh. You wouldn't need to concentrate on the other players piece's your'll know what direction they want their piece to go because they will be struggling that way. In my experience arm wrestling has simply hurt my arms :P I'd rather just use a controller!

That's a really cool concept. Especially because the players need different input at different times. So while one player need to move the other one doesn't need to give input, which should make a better change for a physically weaker person against a stronger one.

I'd like to try that, looks fun.