N-Europe

It 4AM and....

Pete

Ive just finshed on playing my Wii I bought today!!!!

I got Wii sports in with the console and Mario Galaxy for £210 at Game Station (sadly Mario Galaxy does not work :( ) I got the Wii zapper from Game (well the 'game' shop version with a couple of quid off using my store card) and house of the dead 2&3 at a local video game shop (Great Game -as is Wii sports (ide played that at my mates a couple of months ago)), Well im off to sleep now, up at ten then off to vist my parents (via town to get a new copy of Mario Galaxy), no Wii tommorow for a few hour :( lol.

Shame the Wii shop only takes credit cards and not debit cards (what I have) as I want to buy Mario Kart 64 and there no cards 'left' on the NOE website I could get for club points (I have just enough for an N64 game).

Anyway Wii Rules!!!! lol im now in the club :).

Congrats at becoming a Wii owner :smile: btw that copy of Mario Galaxy... if it loads on the Wii menu and you see the logo and click on it and try to load the game too fast it just won't load so it might not be a defective copy, as long as you leave it long enough for Charles Martinet to say "Super Mario Galaxy! Woohoo!" it will load.

If it didn't even load in the Wii menu then just ignore this and get another copy. :heh:

Awesome! :awesome:

Enjoy your Wii Experience! :D It's a shame Mario Galaxy didn't work!

Were you up all night just playing Wii Sports? :)

I have Mario Galaxy now, What a game! its class im sure you'll agree, I play a little Wii sports and quite a bit time playing house of the dead 3.

what debit card do you have? The obscure Visa Electron cards go through if you select VISA in the WiiShop. Meastro may go through as Mastercard.

And, welcome to Wii World. Have fun.

Its a Natwest one Ill try later. Thanks as well.

By the way it seemed Game Station had dodgy batch of that game, its sorted now though :) .

Pete has joined the party. Give a nickname to Pete? Pete will be sent to Bill's PC.

Lol, welcome Pete. Good work on getting Galaxy, what a game indeed! How are you finding the House of the Dead? What were you doing up so late playing Wii Sports? So casual of you... :heh: But like someone else said, now you have Galaxy you will be up both day and night messing about in it!

Pete has joined the party. Give a nickname to Pete? Pete will be sent to Bill's PC.

Lol, welcome Pete. Good work on getting Galaxy, what a game indeed! How are you finding the House of the Dead? What were you doing up so late playing Wii Sports? So casual of you... :heh: But like someone else said, now you have Galaxy you will be up both day and night messing about in it!

Lol well it was House of dead from most for night but Wii sports is great :). House of the dead is great simply fun Arcade action love trying to find those hidden lives and score coins and getting them.

You should also get:

Metroid Prime 3

Mario Kart

Smash Bros (when it comes out)

Yeah Ill be getting those in time :)

Natwest is probably Solo so no fun there.

And you'd right :( oh well.

Well im off now to play a little tennis then fly round the universe lol :).

Peace every one ;).