N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Can we have a voting update?

No. :blank:

Vote summery (13 is a majority):

Chairdriver: 10 (Cube, Nintendohnut, Mr-Paul, Ellmeister, ShadowV7, Shino, Zell, Jayseven, Eenuh, Tellyn)

Sanzhez: 2 (Chairdriver, Dyson)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Not this time, buddy.

*Cool Anime Style pointing gun at Chairdriver while making an cool smile*

No more smart blockings from lynches.

Vote: Chairdriver

Wildo won't come forward, becasue he's staff and we know staff are evil, so sadly we won't get any info from him. Shame really. Although... if he did come forward it would help to prove theyre not actually evil...as it would help us lynch another mafia member!

I suppose it's just down to them really.

Before I change my vote to a non-player, since it won't be much point if I change my vote and no-one does this. Can we just vote the non-players out already? Things are bad enough already with folk not posting, but it's just gonna get worse if we vote a player out and leave the non-players in, lynching is getting harder and harder and if we vote chair and other players out, it's really just going to get worse.

How about Sanchez? Said nothing and has 2 votes so far.

Well to be honest, we're not going to get anywhere anyway because people aren't bloody participating. "Oh I promise I'll take part this game because it sounds really fun!" It's pissing me off now, we're all killing each other because some people won't come forward.

If Sanchez turns out to be mafia you're only condeming yourself.

So be it. I've said this, what, seven thousand times already but the amount of stuff you will do to get out of being lynched has no limits, and I seem to be the only person who sees through it :shakehead

If shadow and cube were to change now we may get a majority. Otherwise I'll vote for sanchez, this is useless getting a no lynch every single time >_<

ChangeVote: Chairdriver

So one vote needed.

Seeing as I'm about to die, I might as well part with what little info I have.

Gaggle64 (the character, IIRC - the character with the sniper rifle) was a serial killer.

Harper was a misdirector.

I'm relatively sure Eenuh is either neutral or mafia.

mr-paul is slighty shady aswell, I don't really know what to make of the results I got about him.

I'm interested to know what you have on me chairdriver, because you're not an investigator are you? I thought you were just 'nobody', with no power andd just needed to survive?

Why don't you know what to make of what you have on me? Was it confusing/cryptic? I wouldn't have thought my character would come up as slightly shady.

Mind sharing your results about Mr-Paul? He can be protected if he's proven to be 'unshady'.

Withdraw vote.

Just so you have a chance to tell us. It's going back up in a bit.

Too late, I think we reached majority already. Withdrawing votes doesn't help then.

So chairdriver could find out information but never told us? Or did I miss that part? =/