NEurope
The fish

Forum Mafia Mk.II

OW spent ages looking at this thread and he seems to have nothing to add so

Vote: Oxigen Waste

Okay!!! Better late than never, right?

So here we go:

- Yes, I am Neutral, hear me roar!

- There are way too many coincidences between this and the first forum mafia, for I am, yet again, chairdriver, and yet again am linked to whoever is Paj, though he doesn't know it yet. Well, now he does. It's not a sibling relationship, so don't worry about killing him because of killing me. He'll be fine if I die.

- So, here's my role: I am chairdriver, bringer of the mafia games. As bringer, I've brought these games to the forum and without me they would not exist, making me am an enabler (that's my role... there's another one besides me) and as for my objective, I'm a survivor, wich means I don't really give a fuck who does what, all I care is about staying alive. I have no alignment (hence the neutral part), my only objective is to survive till the end of the game. So, I'm a stump. I have a power, but will not be using it unless it's to prove I have it. I'm an investigator.

OW spent ages looking at this thread and he seems to have nothing to add so

Vote: Oxigen Waste

I was writting, moron. Besides, I just came from a concert, and I'm at a friends house, it's not like I've got the computer all to myself. I wouldn't even post if I weren't dying. You don't believe me? Ask Hellfire or beardyman.

Shit, how stupid of me, I'll take a look at your personal calender next time, Sorry!

I guess any neutral is a threat? At least both the town/mafia can vote for him and we can move onto another day.

I guess any neutral is a threat? At least both the town/mafia can vote for him and we can move onto another day.

OUCH??? How am I a threat? :(

And I'm guessing you didn't read me correctly, us enablers are good to have around, you know, so other people can actually use their powers? :indeed:

You have the behaviour of a mafia member, they're the ones who should be trying to get rid of me (or maybe they shouldn't :awesome: I think it might hurt them just as bad). : peace:

I don't really get what your power is? You say you are an enabler and have investigative powers, but you won't use your power? Eh? :confused:

How funny that yoou have a job role that means people need to keep you around.... I doubt any mafia organiser would make everyone useless if you died.

Eh...I dunno really, doesn't seem like a massive threat. I'd rather we lynched someone who was important..

I'll reserve my vote for now.

Change Vote: No Lynch

I don't want to forget about this just to have Oxigen nab the win from everyone at the very end.

My vote stays.

I'll wait until later today but honestly, going to vote for O_W cos we need to lynch someone and we dont have any info on anyone else really.

Didn't Rokhed die one the first night in almost exactly the same way last time we had a Forum Mafia game?

Yes, except I was Jordan last time.

Mind you, no one sent me a PM telling me I'm dead, so maybe I'm clinging on to life, just presumed dead.

Vote: O_W. Hate to be a sheep, but you're a neutral and to be honest it's better than letting the day slip away again.

Yep i do believe thats Majority. Anything to say now O_W, now that your dead?