NEurope
The fish

Forum Mafia Mk.II

Still, well done Fish, I have to say that game worked better in my opinion than chair's forum mafia (no offence chair but I couldn't follow yours! Loved all your others though).

Thanks babes. :smile:

Once there is a gap in Mafia games, I may start another, but probably with a different theme.

To be honest, someone should do a 'Heroes' mafia game. Would be pretty cool I think.

Also, have you decided whether Coolness gets to keep his win? It's pratically the decision whether to bring out the pitch forks or not >.<

To be honest, someone should do a 'Heroes' mafia game. Would be pretty cool I think.

Also, have you decided whether Coolness gets to keep his win? It's pratically the decision whether to bring out the pitch forks or not >.<

The only victory was Jayseven.

NO!!! NOT THE PITCHFORKS! :(

I agree with you all I don't think I should get this win at all as I don't deserve it in anyway. Giving it to me is truely unjust since I did not participate. Jayseven is the one clear winner in this game. :D

I really thought I'd have been dead by now. I will be if the Fish decides to keep me as winner! :p

But seriously I don't want to win. :)