N-Europe

NE Dream Journal

Shotgun2k

Last night I had quite an unusual dream. I was on a field alongside the main road near my house, with my family and a few friends. Then I saw a girl that I used to like in sixth-form. I didn't want to make my presence known to her because for some reason I was still in my bed clothes and I hadn't showered, so I thought I'd go and get ready. Next thing I know all my family and friends disappear and the scene changes. It seems in this new scene I'm dressed and ready, and I'm walking by a small bridge in a small and quiet town, with the memory that this girl wasn't by the field when I returned, so I am searching for her. I figure she'll be in a pub because that's where I commonly saw her in reality.

I come to what looks like a pub, though it is not the one where I used to sometimes see her. Nevertheless I search inside. I come to a long narrow conservatory type section within the pub, lay out like an old church with tables at either side and a narrow space in the middle to walk down. The pub is quite full, and many of the people have their legs stretched out into my pathway. The first man I come to looks angry, and as I try to edge past him he refuses to move, and I end up agitating him further by trying to force my way through. He stands up as if to fight me.

Next thing I know I'm outside, stood on a long straight gravel path with fields all around me, and the man is alongside me. I am wondering how to overpower him when suddenly two Arab men appear and start fighting my enemy. After they finish with him, they turn to me, and I realise I am next. And then I look to the distance and see a group of bullets in a tight circular formation coming toward us. Everything then seems to slow down, except for my thinking process, and so I manage to dodge the bullets. The other men are not so lucky, and are finished. I see the bullets heading past my face, they are red and green, and somehow they seem alive.

The scene changes again, and I'm back in the pub. I see my friend, and the girl is with him. Then the scene changes once more to an unknown location, and I'm sat with just the girl. She doesn't express much visible surprise at seeing me - in fact I can't even remember us talking. We simply embrace and kiss each other passionately, and then as I'm beginning to wake up I think to myself 'I shouldn't be kissing this girl, should I?'

Probably not such an exciting read, but I wanted to write it somewhere.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I had quite an unusual dream. I was on a field alongside the main road near my house, with my family and a few friends. Then I saw a girl that I used to like in sixth-form. I didn't want to make my presence known to her because for some reason I was still in my bed clothes and I hadn't showered, so I thought I'd go and get ready. Next thing I know all my family and friends disappear and the scene changes. It seems in this new scene I'm dressed and ready, and I'm walking by a small bridge in a small and quiet town, with the memory that this girl wasn't by the field when I returned, so I am searching for her. I figure she'll be in a pub because that's where I commonly saw her in reality.

I come to what looks like a pub, though it is not the one where I used to sometimes see her. Nevertheless I search inside. I come to a long narrow conservatory type section within the pub, lay out like an old church with tables at either side and a narrow space in the middle to walk down. The pub is quite full, and many of the people have their legs stretched out into my pathway. The first man I come to looks angry, and as I try to edge past him he refuses to move, and I end up agitating him further by trying to force my way through. He stands up as if to fight me.

Next thing I know I'm outside, stood on a long straight gravel path with fields all around me, and the man is alongside me. I am wondering how to overpower him when suddenly two Arab men appear and start fighting my enemy. After they finish with him, they turn to me, and I realise I am next. And then I look to the distance and see a group of bullets in a tight circular formation coming toward us. Everything then seems to slow down, except for my thinking process, and so I manage to dodge the bullets. The other men are not so lucky, and are finished. I see the bullets heading past my face, they are red and green, and somehow they seem alive.

The scene changes again, and I'm back in the pub. I see my friend, and the girl is with him. Then the scene changes once more to an unknown location, and I'm sat with just the girl. She doesn't express much visible surprise at seeing me - in fact I can't even remember us talking. We simply embrace and kiss each other passionately, and then as I'm beginning to wake up I think to myself 'I shouldn't be kissing this girl, should I?'

Probably not such an exciting read, but I wanted to write it somewhere.

Quite enjoyed reading that :)

My dream had three parts:

First I was watching a video of my brother playing GTAIV, and his girlfriend was dancing round the room. The room had no walls, but instead was surrounded by water. What I couldn't work out though was why they were so happy - his girlfriend had the biggest smile on her face, and there wasn't even any music to dance to.

In the next part, I received a gift from my dad. It was a pair of really rubbish tracksuit bottoms. For some reason he was not at work - it was 3pm and he was just dozing off on the sofa. Could be a representation of my concerns for his financial status...

Finally, there was a football match going on outside, and I realised that my uni team were playing. For some reason though it was all the second string/substitute players, and they were losing quite badly. I rush out in my pyjamas to try and save the day, but next thing I know is we're all lining up and being shouted at by some tiny man who was somehow in charge. We were situated by what looked like my old school canteen, and everyone was going in and coming out with plates of food. To bring this quite uneventful dream to a close, I walked out of the line of people, announcing that "I didn't come out in my pyjamas to get disciplined by small people".

• 2 weeks later...

Last night my dreams involved;

My mac being stolen (as I was using it in the woods for some reason) and being sold to Somerfield for $837. They refused to just give it me back so I had to pay the rest of the price.

Going to a local shopping centre and when nearly there realising I was only wearing my underwear. While waiting in the car for someone to go buy me clothes bumped into my old manager and assistant manager.

Went to what I think was meant to be a lectur, although there was only about five of us and we were outside, naked.

It was all about the nudity last night apparently.

I had the wierdest dream I've ever had last night.

I was in a gameshow on a desert island - a few friends were there, a few non-friends were there and then Kylie/Danni Minogue, Simon Cowell, Spiderpig and some other random guy I recognise.

I turned up, and some chavs were chasing me around. I then saw Spiderpig and had to chase him up a hill. But then one of my best mates grabbed me and told me not to go up the hill because it was dangerous. I fell down and landed in what I think was a ball pool.

Then suddenly I was standing on the beach, and Kylie and Danni started fighting over a trophey. One of them threw water over the other and screamed "I'm melting!". One melted and then suddenly the dream changed completely.

I was out with some friends when we decided to go back to mine. We were getting drunk on some multicoloured fizzy stuff that kept vibrating. Then it got a little more...rude when some people left. I'll stop there. :p

Last night I had two dreams. One was a loserish fanboy dream involving characters from Gossip Girl and Veronica Mars.

The other involved me stealing a six foot tall singing robot. And I woke up this morning with part of the song he was singing stuck in my head.

My dream last night was really strange and somewhat confusing.

Originally I was in a bunk bed at the top with leigh (my ex 0.o) and some other guy, both him and the guy were sleeping and for some reason I needed to wake them up but couldn't and was crying.

Then it moved onto being in the desert (kinda similar to the simpsons were homer is hallucinating) with my old school mates sammy and helen, we approach a pyramid and enter it with some weird demon things telling us we have to get around the place and then get back out so they'll give us water.

I screw it up and fall and we don't get any water so they shove us back out the pyramid and now it's like a real desert, we head for another pyramid thats like green stone but avoid it and carry on, another person (he's actually another guy from a forum i go on) goes to that green pyramid and talks to an old wise lady and says about following me) and suddenly I'm with my mate kate instead of sammy and helen.

I'm very confused.com..

Guest bluey

i keep having nightmares about horrible complicated weird stuff i cant be bothered to explain... but hypothetically if i'm dreaming about an argument or something... at first it's just faceless dream people - you know like when you're dreaming about nobody in particular... like crash test dummies that act as extras in your dreams - but then i wake up and try and go back to sleep but it always continues with real people i know.... :sad:

I had a nightmare for the first time in yonks a couple of days back. It was so wierd/horrible.

I was in a random field with some mates and everything was good. Then suddenly I had to run inside to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and there were large red/bumpy sort of bits of growths on the sides and top of my face. The looked like they had masses of spots on that wanted to be popped. I tried to pop on and then half my cheek split open and I had to hold it there to stop it from falling off.

I ran home and no one cared what was going on. I looked in the mirror again and almost my whole face was covered. I actually woke up shouting. It was mighty horrible and it felt so utterly real.

Jeeze Haggis that actually sounds pretty damn scary O_o

Yeah, it was! It's not nice seeing your face falling apart and not being able to wake up.

It's the pills I take for insomnia, I swear. I never used to get such vivid dreams until I started taking them. I remember every one of my dreams, I 'm even sad enough to write them down - incase I can see some sort of pattern in them.

I had a rather strange dream last night where Solitanze was actually a female Mexican who started talking to me on MSN, with the first thing being "i rlli like u"

Never woken up in a colder sweat.

My god that's a scary dream! :o

Also Haggis your dream is equally freightening!!!

Ok, had this one last night.

I was at my work (looking after kids) and it was 6pm, the time i usually get picked up, so my dad arrives at the door, i say "just a minute, i gotta go to the toilet" and he says "ok i'[ll go wait in the car". the toilet has a window, so i'm watching him walk back, and there's 3 youths there throwing stones at the car, so dad tells them to stop it, and they pull a knife and try to get him =[ he runs away towards the car. I see all this so, out the window i shouted "stop that now!" and they see me and start to walk towards my work place. So i go and meet them outside, them with their knife and all. And somehow i talk to them into coming really close, and then i snatch the knife off of them, so i have the knife, and am backing away. They start to rush trying to take back but before they do i pretend to throw it on the roof, i still have the knife, and they think its on the roof. They then rush at me fast, i stick the knife out, and the leader of the gang runs into it.

The end

knife crime is bad folks =[

Guest bluey

ok so i totally forgot i was in the "dream journal thread" and thought i was reading the "how was your day" thread... i nearly had a heart attack O__O!!!