NEurope
Deathjam

Games series that need resurrection/a sequel

a proper pokemon game. and any game they could turn into a proper MMO please.

Pilotwings_Box.jpg

blast_corps.jpg

AlexKiddInMiracleWorld.png

Nuff said.

F**k me I forgot blast corps. I have no soul. Miss that game so much, why is it not on the VC!? Don't give me that Rareware crap, it should still be there).

F**k me I forgot blast corps. I have no soul. Miss that game so much, why is it not on the VC!? Don't give me that Rareware crap, it should still be there).

It's not on VC because Nintendo said no to Goldeneye on XBLA...

I think Blast Corps is a nintendo copyright though... shouldnt stop a sequel :)

I would really love to see a new 3D Ecco the Dolphin game but I know that not enough people liked or bought the last one. I also agree with a new 2D Metroid and I'd also like to see another Gargoyles Quest game because that series rocks balls very VERY hard.

a proper pokemon game. and any game they could turn into a proper MMO please.

Pokemon is hardly a series in need of resurrection.

Pokemon is hardly a series in need of resurrection.

Depends how you look at it. Given the amount of change from one game to the next and as a general throughout the series then yes, you could say the series is dead.

16389.jpg

Awesome game!!

Also I need a sequel to Earth Defense Force 2017.

Depends how you look at it. Given the amount of change from one game to the next and as a general throughout the series then yes, you could say the series is dead.

Not exactly:

-1st generation: Original

-2nd generation: Added a ton of content, as well as great new features, corrected stupid glitches, and improved the previous one on almost every way.

-3rd generation: Lame. No innovation, only a couple of noteworthy additions.

-4th generation: Took the best of 2nd and 3rd, and added online trading.

I'd say that online trading was something VERY noteworthy. But other than that, you're right.

The next step for the series would be...MMO

Problem is that I'd played 2 iterations of the series before the online trading came along and just like when i was 13/14 nobody has the game so nobody to enjoy it with per say.

Thing is with Pokemon is that the experience doesn't change in the slightest and the monster design is getting worse. I thought that the new MarioKart would be the same but it's not, I've tested it with the latest Pokemon and its just tedious. They should do over the whole game design and use the original 250, spend time filling them with more character and individuality (something that only the series and the movies achieved). Then again, i haven't played any of the spin off games so yeah.

But yeah MMO ftw. Nintendo will never do it though.

Problem is that I'd played 2 iterations of the series before the online trading came along and just like when i was 13/14 nobody has the game so nobody to enjoy it with per say.

Thing is with Pokemon is that the experience doesn't change in the slightest and the monster design is getting worse. I thought that the new MarioKart would be the same but it's not, I've tested it with the latest Pokemon and its just tedious. They should do over the whole game design and use the original 250, spend time filling them with more character and individuality (something that only the series and the movies achieved). Then again, i haven't played any of the spin off games so yeah.

But yeah MMO ftw. Nintendo will never do it though.

I know what you mean but I actually missed out on the games in the middle (2 and 3) so playing diamond and pearl was pretty fresh to me and a massive overhaul of what was available in the first few games. And it got me thinking, the new pokemon fans must absolutely adore this game just like i did when I was their age. It may be a series made for the new kids rather than the old fans, but with extras added, just to possibly entice us back.

I've only played the originals and Pearl. And I last played the originals for many, many years.

Still, when I played Pearl my only two thoughts were "Wow...this has hardly changed at all" and "Wow...that scrolling effect hurts my eyes"

I was very suprised how mediocre the art was for the latest one but yeah as Jonnas said, its not a series for people who've played it before really.

i meant a proper pokemon game for the Wii. Sorry should have said that.

i would love to go back to the original 250 pokemon.

I remember getting Pokemon blue when i was in year 8 or something. No one even knew what it was until about 6 months after i finished it. I would buy it if they re-hauled it and kept the original poke's in it. Id even buy a DS for it. (Yes im the 1 in 1 million person who does not own a DS).

A proper flashy HD version of Blast Corps would be amazing.

Imagine the detail of the crumbling buildings, the explosions, it could be immense.

The only game that I can't think of that could do with a resurrection is...Turok seeing as the series has been raped and murdered by the 2 newest additions. I'd love to see a return to the setting, style, characters and gameplay of the originals.

However a game that hasn't been updated for awhile but could do with a renovation is the classic and confirmed VC release...

BAR_gamebox.PNG

LOL Turok has been FUBAR-ed royally. What i want to see more of is ZOE zone of the enders, May even be time for me to get it again. Really loved the fighting mechanis, graphics and music in this.

I been playing Turok Evolution recently! :hehe:

And I always like to see Beetle get a mention, wish I'd remembered it first, mentor-sai. :heh:

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg:it would be kinda Cool if they made one for the wii just cause the Controls etc

And

Banjo Kazooie on 3:i know one is coming on 360 but wii would be better

Klonoa.

klonoa1_2.jpg

Look how happy he is. Wouldn't you give him another shot?

Fucking Namco.