NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

Little Red Riding Hood, .....you know.....FOR KIDS!

Nostalgia Critic? :D

Haha, he actually got that joke from me;)

I'm rather late in saying this but.... "You know For Kids" is from the movie The Hudsucker Proxy....made in 1994 so quite before Nostalgia Critic.

I'm rather late in saying this but.... "You know For Kids" is from the movie The Hudsucker Proxy....made in 1994 so quite before Nostalgia Critic.

We don't like your kind 'round these parts 'o the internet, boy.

It's between these (didn't get the Danny reference)

Washing Machines Live Longer with............... Magnus Samuelson!!!

"And this is where I keep my wife!"

As Zangief slips slowly into Altzheimers' embrace, the other residents at the care home inform the staff that they will be requiring a new washer pretty soon.

zangief-piledriver-7.gif

Imma give it to Daft.

It's important that couples to know and respect each others time to be alone. For example Boris likes to spend part of his evening reading the days papers while his wife prefers to settle on the sofa with a boxset of Desperate Housewives.

The story of the billy goats gruff and the paedophile troll wasn't quite as popular as the original.

Lambchop - The Movie. Now a live action full-length drama series starring "Dolly" as Lambchop

Silence of the lambs, it turns out they'll keep quiet if you stick 'em in front of the telly.

"Lambs turned out to be a pretty inefficient way of keeping burglars out of your house."

Sweety empathised with the Cravendale cows that had their milk stolen from them in the adverts. She knew what it was like to be stolen from herself, except her farmer had stolen something she couldn't fight back for.

A new adaption of "A Christmas Carol" set in modern times has to keep up with the equal opportunities ruling. Baaaaa Humbug!!

IKEA release their new range of baby goat sofas... you know... FOR KIDS!

I KNOW;)!!!!

The Lamb of God burst out of Jesus' robes to take down the old farmer who had slaughtered his mother for Mutton.

Lady GaGa featuring Mr. Wrinkles featuring Jésus: Lamb, Love and Lactose intolerance

The story of the billy goats gruff and the paedophile troll wasn't quite as popular as the original.

The winner.

Labour have tried to package Brown in a number of ways, all of which have failed. At such a critical time in the election campaign, they've opted to employ an outrageous new tactic.

ORANGE FRAME!

Edited by dwarf

You know your day has gone sour when the prime minister has taken your chair while you went to the bathroom.

"I'd say something useful but I'm getting paid too much!"

---

"Welcome to the gun show, BAM!"

Edited by Daft
KNEE fucked up and swallowed my post but then didn't. Technology sucks. Hmmmm, I wonder how much I can write in here. Limit=>

'It's alright lads, just blowing off some steam, ........pffffft'

'Let's see, if I bend like this my boogers might scare off the opposition'

Edited by Fused King

Brown%20pmqs.jpg

They already have the green ribbed dildo prepared in case they don't like his speech.