NEurope
Coolness Bears

Who do you trust?

I don't trust that many people i'm sad to say and that is why i'm reluctant to give any information about me out....

People on NE know me a lot better than most people i have met! :D

It's a state of mind (i think) as people i know i can trust, I just don't trust!

I feel giving them information gives them power and i want to change this as i know that they aren't going to manipulate or use what i say in the wrong way.

It's ridculous what i keep to myself and it creates some akward situations as people who try and talk to me find it very hard to do so and end up thinking i'm rude as all they wanted to do is get to know me! :)

NE has helped me become better than i was and a lot more confident! I regularly post about myself on these forums and have now posted a fair few pictures and even a video!

Who i do trust is my Family and most of my friends. :grin:

In this world is there someone you can turn to that you completely trust?

Or do you feel completely on your own!

Who is it a friend? your parents? The Government..? :heh:

Reggie and Miyamoto.

Now, seriously depends on what level of trust. I trust crewtata and my family to always be there for me, but that doesn't mean I trust my family with certain things that I do with crewtata and likewise. But the person I most trust would be Beardyman, he's like a brother to me and has helped me out a lot, not downplaying my friendship with anyone else of course.

I don't trust myself, that's for sure.

Nobody completely.

Some people I trust more than others (and different people in different ways) of course. Im just a private guy. Although, I doubt anyone completely trusts anyone...right?

Nobody completely.

Some people I trust more than others (and different people in different ways) of course. Im just a private guy. Although, I doubt anyone completely trusts anyone...right?

Aye! that's true. I don't "completely" trust anybody... (sorry: peace: ) It's just the way i am!

When it comes down to it I'm definately a private man myself.

I definately don't trust myself either Hellfire! :)

The one person who I trust 1000% completely is my Mum. She would never, ever, let me down. Nor me with her either.

Trust is a nice feeling. :)

The one person who I trust 1000% completely is my Mum. She would never, ever, let me down. Nor me with her either.

Trust is a nice feeling. :)

You tell her everything?

Like what you get upto with your friends, what girls you like, and what you are ashamed of?

No, but if I needed to for some reason, I would without a doubt.

Trusting someone doesn't mean you have to tell them everything.

I don't trust anyone. At all. No exception.

None of my friends of family know how or what I really think. Life is easier this way.

Id go as far as saying there is only 1 person i tust 100% and its pobobly someone who doesnt know i trust them so much.

You tell her everything?

Like what you get upto with your friends, what girls you like, and what you are ashamed of?

I tell my mum everything! :)

I don't like to keep secrets from her at all. I think she is the one person i trust the most! and she has a lot of trust in me if i broke that between us then it would make me sad!

The last thing i want is to disappoint my mum! She means the world to me! :D

Though no one knows what i'm thinking because quite often I don't know myself! :heh:

I don't trust anyone completely, it's not possible to. There's a few people i put a lot of trust in though, mostly because they do so with me. I've not opened up to anyone in years, people have tried to get me to but im always hiding things. There's whole sections of my life that nobody knows the full story of (like how bad things got for me when i was at uni).

I've actually started to trust 2 or 3 people more, enough to want to start telling them about stuff that i've kept secret and bottled up for years. Problem is, when i start talking about some of it i just want to break down and cry. I won't let myself do that, so i end up keeping things locked up :hmm:

Anyway, time to pull away from depressing thoughts. They're never good when mixed with alcohol...

To be honest I really don't trust many people, and at the moment I don't really trust anyone at all. I think the only person I'd go to right now if I had a problem, would be my mother... though I don't feel I can tell her everything that's eating at me, cause she simply wouldn't understand some of it.

So basically, I keep it all to myself. Apart from the occasional ranting/whining on here.

I don't trust anyone 100%. I've made the mistake of trusting people in the past, and that's brought me nothing but misery.

I trust everyone to act in accordance with their own personality and desires. So I am never let down, really.

But if they hurt me... no second chances.

I trust people to a certain extent. I don't give out information willingly hoping that people keep it to themselves. In the past I've been let down, because of on situation I'm wary with the information I give out.

Nobody completely.

I, sadly agree...But I think it is true for the fact that you can never completely know other peoples motives. In that case I can't AFFORD to trust anyone. Which is why I may need to seek 'reassurance' from the ones who claim to "love" me.

It seems there are quite a few Squall people on here.

I tell my friends pretty much everything about me. It's not because I trust them. Just because I don't care what people know. Take Strider for example. I tell him lots of things. But I trust him about as far as I could throw him. And he's a few stone heavier than me.

The person I trust most is my girlfriend. But I don't trust her completely. She's still human. Pobody's nerfect. The only person you can rely on is yourself. And even they let you down.

Id go as far as saying there is only 1 person i tust 100% and its pobobly someone who doesnt know i trust them so much.

It's ok. I know.

It seems there are quite a few Squall people on here.

I tell my friends pretty much everything about me. It's not because I trust them. Just because I don't care what people know. Take Strider for example. I tell him lots of things. But I trust him about as far as I could throw him. And he's a few stone heavier than me.

The person I trust most is my girlfriend. But I don't trust her completely. She's still human. Pobody's nerfect. The only person you can rely on is yourself. And even they let you down.

It's ok. I know.

OMG HOW?!?!?!

I'm pretty much the same as Moogle. I'd tell people anything about me (Which usually backfires and turns into something which is used to take the piss out of me) but i'm not that bothered about it, otherwise i wouldn't say anything.

As for trusting people, i would trust my close family (Minus my brother and wierdo auntie) and afew of my friends.

Take Strider for example. I tell him lots of things. But I trust him about as far as I could throw him. And he's a few stone heavier than me.

Fair enough.

OMG HOW?!?!?!

We have a bond.

I'm pretty much the same as Moogle. I'd tell people anything about me (Which usually backfires and turns into something which is used to take the piss out of me) but i'm not that bothered about it, otherwise i wouldn't say anything.

It doesn't bother you if you don't care. That's how I sleep at night.

Just.

I don't have much to hide, so I can trust people somewhat easily.

If I need some help with anything, I usually speak to my family and my closest friend. Not to say I don't trust my other friends, though. They're a nice bunch. :smile:

Hmm, I find trust and people to be very funny things. A few people have said that I'm quite paranoid, but then sometimes I think people give you a reason for you to feel like that.

I trust my Mum 100% with the things that she tells me. Whenever she tells me something, I have no reason to doubt her. After that, then a lot of my mates at home. My closest friends at home have never given me a reason not to trust them, so then they would be next.

Saying that, I've only ever told two people everything, and they've been the two that I have trusted the most, and the two who have let me down or abused that trust. I tell people different things, and talk to different people about different things, even with the people I would say that I trust.

So, I trust certain people with the things that they tell me, but I'm quite cautious about what I say back. Especially if they possess a vagina.

I don't feel I need to trust anyone. I trust and depend only on myself. Why complicate things with other people?