N-Europe

Becoming aware....?

Coolness Bears

first of all i would like to say

DAMN YOU SHINO!!!

*hyperventilates*

sometimes i get really aware of there being a whole room behind every mirror.... O____O i mean, have you ever gone riiiight up to a big mirror and tried to look inside? if you look really carefully you can look around the corners and see the alternate universe world behind it.

it's true!

*looks around*

*walks up the mirror and tries to look around the corners*

AH! It's true! :eek:

Sometimes I suddenly become aware that I exist, and that I am a person who has memories and functions. Especially when I look at myself in a mirror, its like you dont even realise youre you until you think about it : /

I had this happpen to me this morning! o_______0

I was in one of my more Philosophical moods! :heh:

Also had the breathing thing again which annoyed me the whole of breaktime!

And Hellfire whenever i see that car i can't help but see the face!!! :o

Sometimes I suddenly become aware that I exist, and that I am a person who has memories and functions. Especially when I look at myself in a mirror, its like you dont even realise youre you until you think about it : /

I have to agree with this one massively. Occasionally at about 4am I'll find myself just staring at my face in the mirror, taking on how much it's changed since I last looked; attempting to see myself how others see me; just... staring into my own eyes. Freaks me out a little.

I realized today that I have the arm thing too. Mostly when I'm walking. It just feels wrong to just have my arms next to me. So I always put my hands in the pockets of my coat or try to hold onto something or whatever. Just very annoying. =O

And today it was weird, but I felt like I'd "forgotten" how to walk properly. Like, it felt weird the way I was placing my feet so with every step I tried to adjust it, which probably resulted in a funny walk. Dunno, hard to explain it. X3

I realized today that I have the arm thing too. Mostly when I'm walking. It just feels wrong to just have my arms next to me. So I always put my hands in the pockets of my coat or try to hold onto something or whatever. Just very annoying. =O

And today it was weird, but I felt like I'd "forgotten" how to walk properly. Like, it felt weird the way I was placing my feet so with every step I tried to adjust it, which probably resulted in a funny walk. Dunno, hard to explain it. X3

:o

I've totally had that leg/foot thing to!

That is also an odd feeling!!!

I can relate to walking thing. We're not used to think about it, it's one of those self-controlling motions ... autonome motions, is it? But then we start to think about them ...