Rock Band

dan-likes-trees

DLC Next Week

White Stripes- Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground

White Stripes- Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine

White Stripes- Icky Thump

The Damned – Smash It Up

Kasabian – Club Foot

Bit of a turd one except for Club Foot which I really like.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Downloaded the Slipknot track pack today. Had a quick whirl on hard earlier, I always quickplay on hard the first time just in case I find the song too hard on expert. :sad:

But yeah as a fan awesome track pack, but they could have gone with their earlier stuff. I'll probably give drums and vocals a whirl tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Calling all you Rock Band 2 players!

I need some companions to get some of the band achievements, my mates are bloody useless and play on easy, there is no way I can get the 8x multiplyer, 1,000,000 score and the 90 second overdrive achievements.

If possible we'll need four people who can play expert, we decide on a song we can all five star and a day/time. I know Roostophe needs them (did some spying) :P.

I'm up for that, would have to be guitar or bass, I suck on drums and singing (unless it's the Beastie Boys song, or Rage Against the Machine :heh:)

I'm pants at drumming and singing too. I'm like the lead singer from the begees I can only seem to get it right if I sing incredibly high, which is great for singing Don't Stop Believin' but pretty much useless for everything us.

Yeah, man. I do multiplayer with my brother. He plays on Expert but it's only me and him.

I can do Expert drums but there are a few songs I can't do. Guitar and Bass I could do as well because...well, because I'm amazing at it. :grin:

S.C.G. is the only one I know of who does vocals, but I don't think he does Expert.

So...is this the four? The Rock Band version of the N-E Massive?

Looks like we are sorted, now just to arrange a day, time and song.

I'm free this Sunday at any time, though some time afternoon/evening would be preferable. Can everyone else make then?

We got Rock Band: Beatles yesterday -- While it's awsum, it's become very apparant that I need to buy Rockband 2/1 as well, just because the Beatles are gay and won't let me play anyone else's songs but theirs.

Been looking at the DLC list (on wikipedia as I can't even VIEW them via the game) and already I can see a shitload of songs I want to get. Can I ask you guys to give me a few names of the best songs to get based upon what's the most fun to play for a full band?

I'll probably pick up the JEW pack, the Gorillaz one, Talking Heads, Wolfmother... Ok so clearly I'm going to need to get some sort of money pot for the housemates to pool in and help out with this all!

We got Rock Band: Beatles yesterday -- While it's awsum, it's become very apparant that I need to buy Rockband 2/1 as well, just because the Beatles are gay and won't let me play anyone else's songs but theirs.

Been looking at the DLC list (on wikipedia as I can't even VIEW them via the game) and already I can see a shitload of songs I want to get. Can I ask you guys to give me a few names of the best songs to get based upon what's the most fun to play for a full band?

I'll probably pick up the JEW pack, the Gorillaz one, Talking Heads, Wolfmother... Ok so clearly I'm going to need to get some sort of money pot for the housemates to pool in and help out with this all!

Looking at the songs you've got at the bottom there your musical tastes are probably a bit different from mine but my mates were round on Friday night and we were playing for 5 hours straight on Band Hero and GH:WT (HMV were selling WT on the PS3/360 for £9.99 a week or so ago) and I think a lot of the songs on those games are fantastic.

Everlong by Foo Fighters (GH:WT) was a favourite, also "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall , Facination - Alphabeat, Just a Girl - No Doubt, Naive - The Kooks (All BH). BYOB, all the Muse songs, Hotel California, The Middle, Misery Business, Sweet Home Alabama (GHWT).

We had 2 guitars, mic and drums on the go so it was awesome. BH is definitely the best party game as if one person fails it doesn't screw it up for the whole band whereas in GHWT if one person fails its gameover which can be quite annoying as you can't really up your difficulty without potentially annoying your mates.

I also loved Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen!

If you just bought Rock Band 2 and then borrowed the first one off me, I think you could copy all the songs from it over for a small fee? (something like 400MS points, can't remember though) Save you buying both games.

Today we found a record of the day we had that epic 50+ song session :heh: it was on 8/10/08, well over a year ago now! Time flies, etc..

Forgive me, for the time you did Painkiller on Expert and failed fantastically is the only Expert endeavour of yours I remember. :heh: :wink: :kiss:

Pfft you would remember the one Expert song that I can't sing lol... I can sing the vast majority of Rock Band songs on Expert no problem.