NEurope

A free track? Nice.

Also! Rock Band 2 has been annouced for a September release date in both Europe and the US. Check Kotaku for more details... because i can't be arsed to link.

Initial thoughts; "Wtf!! I haven't even finished the first one!!!!" Angry.

I just read that. Can't believe they're making new instruments aswell. Takes the biscuit really.

New instruments!! Urge to kill rising!

Old ones are still going to be compatible though so I don't see the problem.

Ah, thats ok, at least £99 didn't go to too much waste.

Aye, they are. And DLC is cross-compatible too :D

That's good to hear. Spent over 2000 points on DLC, the fact I can re-use them is very good.

The thing with Rockband is with the DLC I thought it could last for ages, and I've not completed the Band Tour with friends it's quite large, we've had 3 afternoon sessions and only just unlocked the Jet. So the fact they're bringing out the next one in a few months is a little worrying. Though as long as DLC for RB2 works for RB then I may delay the purchase of the second one.

The world tour in RB is a little annoying, the fact that it caps your fans depending on difficult used sucks balls.

The world tour with 2 other people is the only thing I've really played on RB, and to me... the only thing really worth playing :/

The world tour in RB is a little annoying, the fact that it caps your fans depending on difficult used sucks balls.

The game definitely has small faults like that. Other things I've picked up on were player customisation (I want a hat for my guy!), and how a character is assigned to an instrument. So say I make a guy called Jeff for the guitar, he's always got to be guitarist, I can't then say to a friend, want to swap instruments for a laugh because then I'm not playing as my guy (petty I know).

In saying that I don't think the small faults being corrected is enough to warrant a new game. So hopefully they'll reveal something decent. But they are keeping us sweet with current instrument compatibility and DLC.

according to Kotaku we're getting the Who DLC on the 15th July, not the whole of Who's next cause they lost the masters :p

so it'll be a mix of tracks picked by Daltrey and Townshend

according to Kotaku we're getting the Who DLC on the 15th July, not the whole of Who's next cause they lost the masters :p

so it'll be a mix of tracks picked by Daltrey and Townshend

That's proper rock 'n' roll that, losing your masters. : peace:

The game definitely has small faults like that. Other things I've picked up on were player customisation (I want a hat for my guy!)

You can get hats. All sorts, caps, beanies, soldier helmets. They're in the hairdresser part of the customisation store.

It's nice to see that it's coming out here soon as well. Don't want to have to wait so long. It may seem like it's coming fast, but really it's been out since November in USA and the fact that download content is used in both is awesome! :D

You can get hats. All sorts, caps, beanies, soldier helmets. They're in the hairdresser part of the customisation store.

Now I feel stupid.

According to XBOX360Fanboy, the game no longer has a confirmed UK release date.

Well, at first they said practically at the same time as the US, right? That's already a 6 month improvement over the first game, so even if it drops back a bit, it should be better news.

To be honest a delay in Europe makes more sense, if they bring it out in September thats only 5 months after the release of the first game, that is shocking.

To be honest a delay in Europe makes more sense, if they bring it out in September thats only 5 months after the release of the first game, that is shocking.

There was only about 5 months between Guitar Hero 2 and 3 coming out on the 360 in Europe.

There was only about 5 months between Guitar Hero 2 and 3 coming out on the 360 in Europe.

That too is a piss take.

Damnit, RB2's guitar looks smexy

OOOO shit thats hot! *wishes I just didn't buy a gh3 guitar...* maybe I can sell that one to my bro and buy this one.:heh:

well since the ps3 version of the original isn't even out in Europe yet I doubt we'll see it until 2009

Chop Suey and Everlong?!

..AND Ace of Spades?!

...........AAAAAAAND ANYWAY YOU WANT IT?

Holy fuck.

ANYWAY YOU WANT IT

THATS THE WAY YOU NEED IT

ANYWAY YOU WANT IT

*dow dow dow dow dow dow*

Before getting too excited, I read an article that said pre-release screens for Rock Band had Welcome to the Jungle in them, which we all know didn't make the final game.

While the screen shot is positive, it doesn't mean it will be there.