NEurope

No sadly the Beatles RB is not compatible with any RB songs and vice versa. There is an export code in the back of the manual though, so perhaps they'll add it at some point.

Got The Beatles RB earlier today. Pretty good stuff. Rather easy on guitar but I'm enjoying it a fair bit.

^ Pretty good stuff, he says. Hah, wanker, this game is immense!

I love it. I'm properly finding myself liking more and more songs each time I play it. I'm also finding it extremely enjoyable on guitar and those pictures are excellent.

I've only really played half of it. I have yet to play anything beyond the guitar and haven't whipped out the drums yet, or look at the videos I've unlocked. So, really, I haven't tried half the game yet. Loving it! :grin:

OMG Rock Band just got cooler:

Songs from musical comedy Flight of the Conchords may be heading to Rock Band, assuming what comedy duo Bret McKenzie and Jermaine Clement said on The Emmys' red carpet wasn't a joke. Frankly, we can't tell.

"You know what? There's going to be three songs on Rock Band," McKenzie, sporting a moustache, told a suited interviewer (video on Kotaku).

"I'm serious," he added. "That's serious," echoed Clement, grinning slightly.

"What are they?" asked the interviewer. "Don't know," replied Clement, deadpan. "Yeah, don't know," echoed McKenzie.

And that was that.

Each episode of Flight of the Conchords features a song of some sort, whether it be a rap about robots, a ballad about the most beautiful girl in the room, or funky jive to let us know it's "Business Time". It's brilliant.

Flight of the Motherflipping Conchords coming to rock band?!!! I'm still yet to pick RB2 up it always seems to be so expensive everywhere...

It's about pissing time they put "Would?" by Alice In Chains on RB. I've been waiting for that since I heard it was going to be on it...and that was back in May!

Clearly, they were waiting for the release of their new album before putting it on. But so what? It's finally on the music store now and I'm very, very, chuffed.

Brilliant song. :grin:

woot, Queen dlc this week

• “Another One Bites the Dust”

• “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”

• “Fat Bottomed Girls”

• “I Want It All”

• “I Want to Break Free”

• “Killer Queen”

• “One Vision”

• “Somebody to Love”

• “Tie Your Mother Down”

• “Under Pressure”

Downloaded the Queen track pack 01 today, great fun, me and my Mum had a laugh attempting to sing them all on Expert - she's a massive Queen fan - some of them are pretty challenging, excellent fun anyway. :D

Seeing this has reminded me that the songs are available so thanks for posting SCG otherwise I'd have completely forgotten. Bit late now but perhaps I'll get a shot in on them. Can't afford them all though, but I can get half now and then the rest later. It's more expensive that way but I don't have enough points nor the money to get more at the moment.

Will get some points tomorrow and get one or two Queen songs as well as a couple that have been available for a while.

:bouncy:

So, Rock Band iPhone is pretty awesome. Best mobile rhythm game I've played, very impressed, blows GH: On Tour out of the water. Anyone else got it?

So, Rock Band iPhone is pretty awesome. Best mobile rhythm game I've played, very impressed, blows GH: On Tour out of the water. Anyone else got it?

Yeah, I got it yesterday.... seems out of sync to me tbh. Like you have to press the symbol before the notes hit the line. Also for double held notes there is a lag between holding down and the game picking it up meaning I always miss them...

Yeah I've got it too. Quite impressed by it really. Far better than Tap Tap. Unfortunately for my wallet, I can see me spending money on DLC for this. I don't get the online mode though? Noone I know on facebook has it so I pick open group, do a song and then am I meant to get some sort of 'message' back when others have done the song? It's not very clear and I've not had anything back.

Yeah I sometimes have that double note problem too but it's only when they're together so I think it's a problem to do with fat thumbs or the button hit area rather than lag.

I think it's a case of hitting more than one "pad" with your finger, which I do quite often. My only annoyance with the game is the Overdrive activation. It activates by itself quite often which is usually alright, as the other main annoyance with it is how tough it can be to activate it. Would much have preferred an activate button, though I could see that being tough to hit as well.

Other than that brilliant! The free Freezepop DLC is good fun too :D

Yeah I love the Freezepop DLC! Never heard of them until this but they're great! Anyone fancy trying out the facebook multiplayer? Got a feeling it'll work in the same lame way that the random online multiplayer works but fancy trying it anyway.

Here I am! - facebook.com/jonnyborders

Rob Zombie track pack. Awesome. Definately getting Dragula when I can be arsed.

I'll probably get Dragula simply because it was on Jet Set Radio. *Reminisces*

My last couple of downloads have included "Woman" by Wolfmother and the original version of "Tom Sawyer" by Rush, which is actually better to play than the RB1 version. :o

I was at no point considering Lego Rock Band but the set list (beyond Pink and KT Tunstall is quite awesome, even some of the more pop songs I'm ok with).

A-Punk by Vampire Weekend

Accidentally in Love by The Counting Crows

Aliens Exist by blink-182

Breakout by The Foo Fighters

Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings

Crash by The Primitives

Crocodile Rock by Elton John

Dig by Incubus

Dreaming of You by The Coral

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by The Police

Fire by The Jimi Hendrix Experiment

Free Fallin’ by Tom Petty

Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.

Girls & Boys by Good Charlotte

Grace by Supergrass

I Want You Back by The Jackson 5

In Too Deep by Sum 41

Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas

Let’s Dance by David Bowie

Life is a Highway Rascal Flatts

Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) by Steve Harley

Monster by The Automatic

Naive by The Kooks

Real Wild Child by Everlife

Ride a White Swan by T. Rex

Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast) by lostprophets

Ruby by The Kaiser Chiefs

Short and Sweet by Spinal Tap

So What by Pink

Song 2 by blur

Stumble and Fall by Razorlight

Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall

Summer of ‘69 by Bryan Adams

Swing, Swing by The All American Rejects

The Final Countdown by Europe

The Passenger by Iggy Pop

Thunder by Boys Like Girls

Tick Tick Boom by The Hives

Two Princes by The Spin Doctors

Valerie by The Zutons

Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves

We are the Champions by Queen

We Will Rock You by Queen

Word Up! by KoRn

You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi

Bolded ones ftw or tolerable.

So did anyone else pick up this weeks Foo Fighters + Nirvana track packs? No? just me then... ok. :heh:

Seriously though, a pretty good week for dlc. :)

and you've not bolded Vampire Weekend or The Coral!

Sorry to say The Coral are poop, and I've not heard Vampire Weekend.

So did anyone else pick up this weeks Foo Fighters + Nirvana track packs? No? just me then... ok. :heh:

Seriously though, a pretty good week for dlc. :)

Considered the Nirvana DLC but they could have picked better songs, we're still missing come as you are and smells like teen spirit. :(

Considered the Nirvana DLC but they could have picked better songs, we're still missing come as you are and smells like teen spirit. :(

They will have more track packs so those are still to come, plus don't forget that Smells Like Teen Spirit is in GH5 so Activision may have some exclusivity on that right now.

Smells Like Teen Spirit? Do me a favour: Listen to other Nirvana songs 'cos they're much better than that one! :nono:

Bought the Nirvana track pack - the best three songs from Bleach. Top notch. :)

Smells Like Teen Spirit? Do me a favour: Listen to other Nirvana songs 'cos they're much better than that one! :nono:

Oh don't worry, I wasn't the one complaining because I to know this, that's why I have all the Nirvana DLC there is to date :D if I ever get the urge to sing SLTS though it's nice to know I can on GH5 but even then I prefer Lithium which is also on there. :)

We all have different favourites, but I would still like them to complete Nevermind, for them to do that they need to release Smells Like Teen Spirit.

(for the record SLTS isn't my favourite Nirvana track)

Edited by Ramar