Gladiators

ReZourceman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
Wow....like 8 months ago. Time flies.

Did anyone see the new episode on Sunday? New Gladiator Siren is fine. Inferno was looking absolutely stunning. She did a little dance in the back ground at one point....shes was busting some horny moves. Quality.

Inferno is too sexy!!! Love her, want her! I missed the new episode :(.

Is Enigma back? (forgot her name but she was replaced by Cyclone for a while)

I did like it at first, but it annoyed me how long it takes and how few rounds they have. Back in the day they did 6 or 7 if i remember correctly, now they do like 4 max.

Inferno is indeed very hot. Tempest is my favourite though, she's stunning.

Did you see that one where one of the girls popped out? I cant remember who it was, think it was either Enigma or the big one. It was on the sumo-shaking platform event, earthquake or something. Was very funny, but shouldnt have been blurred :p

Did you see that one where one of the girls popped out? I cant remember who it was, think it was either Enigma or the big one. It was on the sumo-shaking platform event, earthquake or something. Was very funny, but shouldnt have been blurred :p

I remember that, that was Panther and the one I saw weren't blurred out :heh:

Watched it the other day and I have to say old gladitors is miles better, wtf is Wolf doing he just stands there the entire show, as much as wolf rules he is getting wasted.

Ian Wright is the worst host ever :(.

Watched it the other day and I have to say old gladitors is miles better, wtf is Wolf doing he just stands there the entire show, as much as wolf rules he is getting wasted.

Ian Wright is the worst host ever :(.

Plus the Eliminator is shit now.

One thing about the Eliminator is the sheer sexistness of the monkey bar/turning thingy.

Tempest is my favourite though, she's stunning.

Tempest is bloody awesome, something bout her smile... and she reminds me of Jet from the Original show and Jet was *droolllllllllllllllllll* amazing.

I also like Enigma and oddly I find Battleaxe strangely attractive:indeed:

Inferno I read somewhere is also trying to get into pro-wrestling and Oblivion likely won't be back for a 3rd season if they do one cuz he's now signed to TNA Wrestling under the name Brutus Magnus.

I don't like the colour theme for the new show too dark and grey, the original show was awesome with it's bright colours, the male gladiators costumes aren't great these days, I agree they should have stayed with lycra. And most of the males in the new show try too hard to be "tough guys" which doesn't work and makes the show lack personality.

And (I think Jav mentioned already) I'm pretty sure teh old show made people go through more than just 4 events before the Eliminator, I think they take up too much time with talking in the new show. Plus there's a tone of time wasted at the start when they introduce the Gladiators one by one, in the old show they just all ran in together with Cheerleaders and it was done.

Bonus, here's a video of Jet *drrrrooooollllll*

EDIT: Damn video doesn't allow embedding... click here: http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=DgCWkYUsnNo

I find the new gladiators a complete snore fest. The first time I saw new Gladiators I found myself watching re runs on challenge. THE MOST EXCITING AND AMAZING EPISODE EVAR!!!!!! Eliminator ended in a draw, although one guy was owning for pretty much the whole thing the other guy had a massive come back. Switch back to sky and its an underwhelming lets knock down some blocks so we don't have to keep buying paper. /Rant

• 5 months later...