Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

'Diplomacy Online' Facebook app. Lets get some games on.

Dan_Dare

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really important message!

I'm traveling home tonight from about 6, so lets get a turn or two out of the way because after that I'm flying to hong kong and won't be able to place orders for a little while (thursday, some time)

won't stop the game, but will slow us down. lets get some done by then and see what happens

My (rather lengthy) information chain suggested that you almost definitely planned, with another player, to betray me anyway. Oh, and I like the look of Turkey anyway. :heh:

I hadn't planned to betray you at all. I was the only Balkan country with an ounce of honour.

Fate'll reincarnate me as turkey and you austria next time no doubt :P that'll be interesting!

So is dan gone now 'til thursday? I didn't really get whether he was leaving at 6 or getting back from somewhere and leaving later, or something...

Fate'll reincarnate me as turkey and you austria next time no doubt :P that'll be interesting!

So is dan gone now 'til thursday? I didn't really get whether he was leaving at 6 or getting back from somewhere and leaving later, or something...

Will Russia take Austria's side again or just kick me in the balls again?

Man, I just lost a fleet thanks to the crappy software... it was supposed to retreat, the thing crashed, and when I refreshed it had disbanded.

Otherwise, this game is indeed awesome.

Edit: Hmm, seems it was working okay, and my fleet just got pwned. Ah well.

Anyone who wanted to play but missed out, listen up! (Mundi and and Moogleviper might as well do the same): I've started a game with some mates, but the sign up period is almost over, and we don't have enough folks. If you want in, PM me and I'll give you the details. Oh, and before you suspect a secret 4-way alliance between me and my friends, chances are we'll want to attack each other first, as that's what friends are for. :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!