Sign in to follow this  
Domo Kun

Dogs Vs Cats

Which one?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Dogs!
    • Cats!

Cats are very ungreatful. You could feed a cat and take care of a cat for its entire life, and if someone attacked you, it'd just lick its own arse. A dog will defend you with its own life though.

I used to be a dog person until I got my old cat, now im definately a cat person (or at least my old cat anyway).

Back at home, we had 2 cats and 2 dogs.

Dogs over all are far more fun animals to have. Cats really don't give a shit about you, they just want what they want.

Dogs have a great two way relationship with their owners and they often express how much they love their owners.

Thats why i prefer my dogs over my cats... not to say that my cats aren't good though.

Having owned a cat and practically owning a second cat I think they're ok.

I find dogs are much better though. I've never had a dog but they are much better.

Having owned a cat and practically owning a second cat I think they're ok.

I find dogs are much better though. I've never had a dog but they are much better.

Always had cats up until just over 2 years ago, now I'd never go back.

A man having a bitch, is like having the best companion ever. Dogs are awesome too, but bitches are even better. Get yourself one.

I like both but dogs are more fun and more loyal. Cats are just selfish a lot of the time. I'm allergic to dogs and my dad is allergic to cats.

*looks at who's viewing* Although as Cat has said, she is "sexeh".

Cats are very ungreatful. You could feed a cat and take care of a cat for its entire life, and if someone attacked you, it'd just lick its own arse. A dog will defend you with its own life though.

A cat's not a dog... duurr

Cat's are very grateful animals actually, but i suppose if you don't have any or don't like them you'll never know :p

I do like dogs, but i'm allergic to them so i'll rarely pet one unless i can wash my hands immediatly. So i'll never own one.

Cats all the way :awesome:

*looks at who's viewing* Although as Cat has said, she is "sexeh".

Haha

Cat's are very grateful animals actually, but i suppose if you don't have any or don't like them you'll never know :p

Exactly, cats are awesome. I had two for 13 years and loved them so much, they're great little animals.

It's like when people say "If you died in your house, your dog would die by your side but your cat would just end up eating you". It's true, but that's what's so awesome about cats. Survival instinct ftw! :p

I've got 2 dogs now, and love them to bits too. I don't get the whole "OMG CATS ARE EVIL!" thing, there's nothing wrong with them!

I don't get the whole "OMG CATS ARE EVIL!" thing, there's nothing wrong with them!

People are trying to be funny.

I like Cats but ehy are too ferral for me. I like dogs because you can communicate with them more directly. Cats are cool and all and I'm sure that being allergic to them (so not getting to hang out with them much) means that I understand them less but dogs are just more what I'd want out of a pet.

But now that Sloths are on the table...

We have both, but I highly prefer my dog over the cats. Simply because you can have more fun with a dog than with a cat I feel. My dog at least still plays with things, while all my cats do is sleep and eat. =P

Dogs all the way for me!

People are trying to be funny.

What a pointless post. I'd realised that Emasher.:heh:

I just know so many people hate cats, and I just don't get why. Own them before you make a judgement on them! They rock.:)

I think this thread calls for a Cat update:

Last pictures i posted (on the day we got him last year)

P1000422.jpg

Now!

IMG_0034.jpg

What a pointless post. I'd realised that Emasher.:heh:

I just know so many people hate cats, and I just don't get why. Own them before you make a judgement on them! They rock.:)

You asked a question I gave an answer.

I think this thread calls for a Cat update:

Last pictures i posted (on the day we got him last year)

P1000422.jpg

Now!

IMG_0034.jpg

ITS EVOLVING!!

ITS EVOLVING!!

Cateotto has evolved into Cateot.

Lookatthemcutelittlepuppies! =D

That's something a lot of this forum want you to say.

Caris your Cat is made of Pure Win!

Those puppies are really cute Eenuh! :D I don't think they look angry!

They don't look angry, they look like a sneezefest (if were there..) :eek:

Sign in to follow this