N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know that there were claw marks on Maase´s body and the current mafia leader is a ferocious beast after the it took over the mafia (When Pinky & The Brain died) and Domjcq says he´s a cat and he was one of the people in the castle.

And him voting for Dyson does not look very good, as a matter of fact he could be using him as a scapegoat

Vote: Domjcq unless someone can disprove this

Well I know that there were claw marks on Maase´s body and the current mafia leader is a ferocious beast after the it took over the mafia (When Pinky & The Brain died) and Domjcq says he´s a cat and he was one of the people in the castle.

And him voting for Dyson does not look very good, as a matter of fact he could be using him as a scapegoat

Vote: Domjcq unless someone can disprove this

I see your logic but on that night, TC was at the radio show. I'm completely confused now cos if Dom had been lying then this screws up things bad.

You're all fools. We already worked out who TC is!!!! Quite a few pages back. Its topcat (sorry for saying Domjcq but its already been said anyway).

Its funny how you lot are clearly paranoid about this and just want to lynch someone. I'm not voting for anyone seeing as I have no idea who may or may not be good today =/

Its funny how you lot are clearly paranoid about this and just want to lynch someone. I'm not voting for anyone seeing as I have no idea who may or may not be good today =/

He sais he isn´t Top Cat and I´m just following what evidence we have

It´s better than just sitting around waiting for 100% flawless never failing evidence that he´s a baddie

Ok I'm going to say this once, I'm not affliated with Domjcg. I am my own character, on my own doing my own thing.

Sorry about missing the thing where he said he's not topcat O.o where is it he said it?

I was sure he admitted it earlier on in the thread.

I wasn't the killer. I am a wolf. Lupin III who works for the good of the town but "his methods are shady and suspicious at best and will appear to be evil if investigated".

I have a tiara. I stole it from someone as I was unable to target Jamba last night. I've spilled my characters inner details from top to bottom and if you still think I'm evil then there's honestly nothing else I can do to persuade you otherwise.

I wasn't the killer. I am a wolf. Lupin III who works for the good of the town but "his methods are shady and suspicious at best and will appear to be evil if investigated".

I have a tiara. I stole it from someone as I was unable to target Jamba last night. I've spilled my characters inner details from top to bottom and if you still think I'm evil then there's honestly nothing else I can do to persuade you otherwise.

A furry creature who just happens to appear evil if investigated. Sounds like the possible killer, but also sounds like he could be telling the truth :S

You know what, I don't know what to say anymore except if you lynch me the town will be missing another supporter. I'd have thought that the fact that somebody managed to guess my charatcer from my brief explanation is enough for you to see that I'm telling the truth personally.

Oh, and if anyone out there can still protect, I'll need protection tonight if I manage to survive.

So the other furry creature with claws killed him?

Is you power to steal items then?

I retract my statement, just read up on Lupin (Wolf)

Eh? Wolf? No... that's not what it means. Lupin III is a character from the Castle of Cagliostro.

cag_00.jpg

He's the one on the right and the hero of the film. That wouldn't make Dyson a killer.