N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

Well jamba, the more you speak the more i lol, it won't take people that long to figure out who you are :P

And with regards to L and cube, whoever cube targetted or whoever targetted cube is the murderer, which points to Beggilax or Darksnowman right?

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody explain to me who TC is? *has no clue*

If I´m not mistaken:

Beggilax

Coolness Bears

Dyson (MBAM! yesterday)

mr-paul

VoLcOm

Are the only people that didn´t post yesterday.

If what L said is right and Cube targeted Beggilax it could explain his silence (and he posted in the thriller mafia game) but I don´t want to rely on that, L´s info seems a bit vague

If we reference with the thriller mafia thread we could get a clue on who is the parasite

I'm not sure Cube targeted Beggilax...

Could be that Beggilax targeted him though. Don't know.

I would say but the chances of there being a Deathnote around make things a little difficult... in America! But trust me, I know who the character is and they aren't evil... in America! If I give too much away then it might be too obvious and i don't wanna get Dom killed by that person... in America!

I would say but the chances of there being a Deathnote around make things a little difficult... in America! But trust me, I know who the character is and they aren't evil... in America! If I give too much away then it might be too obvious and i don't wanna get Dom killed by that person... in America!

Thank you, it's why i didn't want to say your character name either.

Which would suggest Jamba could be evil, and the covering he's doing for Dom may be mafia related?

Dunno, I have no idea who Bandit Keith is.

I doubt it, all it means is that either: jamba can investigate or jamba figured out who i am. But mafia supporting one another? hmm, it's more likely that fish got his info wrong (he said he had got it wrong before...)

Theres only one guy who says "...in america" and the fish already said his name >.>

Well if there is someone like that (the character you guys are talking about), then it is not Jamba since he only started talking like that today. While yesterday (I think) it was Chairdriver who had to include something like that in his post.

Well if there is someone like that (the character you guys are talking about), then it is not Jamba since he only started talking like that today. While yesterday (I think) it was Chairdriver who had to include something like that in his post.

Yeh, so whoever keith is, he targetted jamba, but i dunno, chairs america obession was different, but it could be the same person.

Yeh, so whoever keith is, he targetted jamba, but i dunno, chairs america obession was different, but it could be the same person.

Probably is the same person, just a different thing to bring in some variation I think.

Ah thankyou eenuh... in America! Now can we get back to the overly lynch-happy Ellmeister?...in America!

I assume TC is evil.

Anyway I have info regarding somebody and it says that they are evil. However my character is pretty dumb and Jonnas did say in my character role thingy that my info might not always be correct.

I'm not sure if I should reveal it now as I may be wrong so If somebody could protect me tonight then I will target myself.