NEurope
Daft

The Apprentice

Lmao, I loved it when Raef and Alex were arguing, and Raef said "My hands were literally bleeding", then 10 seconds later said, "now this isn't a time for hyperbole".

To top if off:

Sir Alan: "I think I need a bloody degree to understand this".

"You got disappointed with a B at GCSE, well you're going to hate this. You get an F, You're fired!"

0wned.

"You got disappointed with a B at GCSE, well you're going to hate this. You get an F, You're fired!"

0wned.

Yeah totally....

Such good TV...it is reality TV at its best...

I watched the 1st series of the Apprentice, when the 2nd serie came on I felt ide seen it all before soon got bored and stopped watching quickly. I was channel hopping last night and saw the program where they talk about the show , show clips and have the fired applicant on, What a slimley bunch tossers the male team seem from the clips I saw! from what I remember the teams (both men and woman) in the 1st series were over all quite likeable bunch but this lot (the blokes at least) I would not trust as far as I can throw. They seem like the kind of odious wessels we will all have met at some point in our lifes who'll probebly allways land on there feet and proberbly dont deserve too.

I can be a bit judgemental, haha.

big_RaefBjayou.jpg

WARNING: PRICK

I Swear they should put that picture in illustrated dictionaries under 'prick'.

big_NicholasDeLacyBrown.jpg

Nicholas de Lacy-Brown...

knob.

And that picture could give kids nightmares.

big_IanStringer.jpg

I hope he is fired this episode.

After last weeks episode I actually quite like Raef.

25 minutes of the show is now spent in the boardroom?!?

It never used to be that long surely?

25 minutes of the show is now spent in the boardroom?!?

It never used to be that long surely?

I know, its absurd. They don't go into enough detail with the challenges.

Edit: Yes! Spot on! That idiot got fired.

I actually didn't mind Ian, but he deserved to go. I hate Kevin now though, he is a prick ¬_¬

I missed it last night, completely forgot! <_>

Anyone know when/where I can catch a repeat?

BBC iPlayer.

If only it was that simple...

I live in Ireland, so I can't access the iPlayer. :(

If only it was that simple...

I live in Ireland, so I can't access the iPlayer. :(

Oh...lame. :(

There is a repeat sometime but I'm not sure when. I think it is late on a Saturday but I'm not sure.

Oh...lame. :(

There is a repeat sometime but I'm not sure when. I think it is late on a Saturday but I'm not sure.

Thanks a million, I found it! :bowdown:

BBC2, midnight Saturday!

Ok that guy deserved to go, but then so did Kevin!

I laughed when Sir Alan said 'I'll fire the whole bloody lot of you, I don't care'.

'Erm... You can't Alan but we forgive the age.'

Futile attempts at making him seem pissed off, but when you're watching for the first time it can be quite convincing.

What makes the apprentice so appealing is that usually there's one scornful person that pisses you off entirely, but you also have a secret favourite.

My problem is Jenny, she is such a bitch it's unbelievable. The way she demeans others and picks on that one person, it riles you up! Thing is she'll probably last a while just to keep things boiling.

Its nice seeing people ripped into on the 'you're fired' programme. They pick out some good clips and extra footage.

Laughed when I saw the small clip of next weeks show, when Raef puts a mug print on upside-down. Classic.

Last series(?) when Simon won, you couldn't have scripted that trampolining moment!

Hope Kevin goes this week he is by far the worst chef I have ever seen...his food looked sickening.,,

big_ClaireYoung.jpg

big_RaefBjayou.jpg

Claire & Raef are gonna be the last 2 standing I reckon. Claire hasn't done much so far but seems to have a good grasp of things (i.e. she isn't a moron)

Last series(?) when Simon won, you couldn't have scripted that trampolining moment!

That moment was an absolute classic. Sir Alan's comments in the board room just made it even better. I can't remember what it was exactly but he pointed out the location of one of the poles.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VlPvda9SS80

YouTube link. Absolute classic. Legendary Television.

big_RaefBjayou.jpg

Claire & Raef are gonna be the last 2 standing I reckon. Claire hasn't done much so far but seems to have a good grasp of things (i.e. she isn't a moron)

Agree with you Raef, he seems very competent, but it only takes one bad perfomance to get the sack...

yeah if raef does have one bad performance he could take an easy fall...

Can't wait for todays episode love this show so much!

Are you kidding?

I thought all through last episode when I saw Raef, "What a wanker. Get him off the show!"

Are you kidding?

I thought all through last episode when I saw Raef, "What a wanker. Get him off the show!"

He pissed me off in the first episode but in the second episode I thought he actually backed up his arrogance with action. He wasn't that noticeable in episode 3. I actually quite like him now.

big_SimonSmith.jpg

"I have an IO of 117 so I consider myself pretty smart"................obviously you're wrong. He is really getting on my nerves.

"I have an IO of 117 so I consider myself pretty smart"................obviously you're wrong. He is really getting on my nerves.

I thought he said he had an IQ of 170. I quite liked him but not good as a leader.

I thought he said he had an IQ of 170. I quite liked him but not good as a leader.

I might of misheard him but then I really doubt he has an IQ of 170. Yeah he sucked as a leader. He wasn't that bad as part of a team. He was just getting a bit annoying I found.

I heard 170 too.

I also quite liked him, i wanted the other guy to go as he was just being depressing from the start of the task.

I heard 170 too.

I also quite liked him, i wanted the other guy to go as he was just being depressing from the start of the task.

Yeah you guy are right, just checked.

I'm shocked though because I though an IQ of 117 would be more accurate.