NEurope
Daft

The Apprentice

What I don't get about this show is that they are praised for apparently all being narrowed down from thousands - why is this so?? Clearly they must be narrowed down in the sense that they are fools who make good television.

What I don't get about this show is that they are praised for apparently all being narrowed down from thousands - why is this so?? Clearly they must be narrowed down in the sense that they are fools who make good television.

This is probably true, of course theres an element of the producers choosing people who think they will be just good for the show.

Theres others who can go to the interviews, kick ass because they sound good but in practise are just shit.

I loved.

I just love Zara (Sara?). "I'm fucking good at this game, now sell me a Mosque alarm clock." I hope she wins.

I just generally loved all of Team Alpha. Felt like the elite ones you'd prefer to have in your team. Lucinda and Helene sharing jokes over an open fire.

I'm strangely attracted to Michael for some reason. Like I'm not usually into Jewish guys (or not-very-Jewish-at-all guys, as he proved to be. How the fuck can you not know what Kosher is?), but there's just something about his voice and general poise that makes me like him.

I'm still backing Claire & Raif. Raif was so awesome in this episode just with his clothes.

An amazing episode though I don't think Jennifer should have been fired. Micheal should have gone. As Margret said "a waste of space"

All the ones I like were in one team, and they won! I just love Lucinda.

Obviously firing several bolts from her crossbow, pinning Jenny to a wall before she can blow up the racket machine, then running away.

Michael should gone instead of Jen. Jenny and Michael are liars and cheaters...

The contestants on this show are a joke. It just goes to show that business especially the buy-and-sell-not-innovate type doesn't always require that much, well, anything.

That bloated woman needs to leave. She has no game whatsoever, and is an irritating little pig. And the loud-mouth southern bloke. The Good Jewish Boy is a bit of a joke but I can tolerate him, same with the tall fella.

Hmm, I reckon this was the best episode yet... it was great the way he just kicked Jenny out, but I reckon he should have done the same for Michael. Actually, he should really have fired the lot of them.

I think alex was the only one that deserved saving in that task. the rest are totally useless.

Hmm, I reckon this was the best episode yet... it was great the way he just kicked Jenny out, but I reckon he should have done the same for Michael. Actually, he should really have fired the lot of them.

Alex was the only good one in that team. I can't see any of the others in that team going much further. I'm still backing Raif for the win overall.

Glad that ginger bitch Jenny got fired, not because she's ginger obviously, but she's been a manipulative asshole this whole time and Im glad she got the fucking boot, lets hope she dies.

Sad he fired the only remotely good looking bird along side that wanker though, she was hawt.

Probably best episode so far, makes a nice change rather than their usual task to go down the shops etc, thats the big difference between the US and UK apprentice shows, one goes to large companies like pepsi, the other one goes to a shopping center.

It's a shame Jennifer (the Irish one) was fired. I think she argued her points well and wasn't afraid to admit to making mistakes - it's Claire who should have gone, but not last night; she should have been given the boot several weeks ago. She is always awkward towards the team leader whoever they are, and last night she butted in on several occasions.

Anyhow, Jennifer is hot, but that's besides the point!

Yeah, it was the first episode to actually get me excited as the task drew to a close and then the actual firing.

I thought Lee and Raef did an excellent job in this weeks episode. Especially the bit when Raef apologises to the shop assistant about Lee swearing in enthusiasm.

"Jenny, you're fired. Goodbye"

After a short period of time of 'wtf'ness, I promptly yelled at my tv "Yes!!! F**king yes!!!" Best possible way to fire the most annoying candidate ever.

"Right, who's next?"

Friking epic :D

"Jenny, you're fired. Goodbye"

After a short period of time of 'wtf'ness, I promptly yelled at my tv "Yes!!! F**king yes!!!" Best possible way to fire the most annoying candidate ever.

"Right, who's next?"

Friking epic :D

That moment was actually a classic. It came as such a shock, just really instantaneous. Awesome TV.

I didn't think Jennifer deserved to go until the boardroom. When she turned on everyone else it really seemed like she was grasping at whatever she could to stay in the game and it made her look stupid.

However, Michael looks more stupid after this week. Although he wasn't fired I'm sure he knows/realises that there is no way he is going to win now.

I wanted Jenny to go since last week, I hated Kevin 'cause he was an idiot but I feel that Jenny should have gone before him. They both were stupid last week so I'm glad they're both gone now.

I really like Lee, I didn't until this week because of the way he was acting in the house at the end of last week (shouting at Sara was out of line) but him and Raef this week kicked arse (in fact Sara probably kicked the most arse which made up for last week and showed a few people she can play)

Anyway, I'll shut up now. Good episode, real test of business ability.

Yeah i want the odd one who always wears pink to win. she is the best person manager there.

i tihnk the two Jennys deserved to go this week... i dont think the irish Jenny is hot at all... but good riddance, both were as useless as each other (giger jenny for being a useless backstabbing bitch and irish jenny for selling the ice cream exclusively to that cinema chain)

Yeah i want the odd one who always wears pink to win. she is the best person manager there.

*High-fives*

"C'mon, Lucinda! You know you're good!" - Margaret, to Lucinda.

"C'mon, Lucinda! You know you're good!" - Margaret, to Lucinda.

When did she say that?

When did she say that?

lol She didn't...that's just one of Chairdriver and I's catchphrases.

Am I the only one who's really liking Nick & Margret. They come up with some really funny stuff, make some of the funniest facial expressions and stitch people up in the boardroom. I they're the hidden heart of the show - Like ringo was for the beatles

Am I the only one who's really liking Nick & Margret. They come up with some really funny stuff, make some of the funniest facial expressions and stitch people up in the boardroom. I they're the hidden heart of the show - Like ringo was for the beatles

Hehe yeah. Margret's face when Michael shouted "COME ON!!!" in the boardroom was legendary.

lol She didn't...that's just one of Chairdriver and I's catchphrases.

Haha, ya I was wondering! Nice sig by the way, it would be nice for Lucinda to do well.

Yeah I think they've really come out of their skin this series. You didn't hear much from them before but now there's much more emphasis on them.

Margaret and Nick are so good! The editing on this show is supremely good, just the way they cut to Margaret/Nick's face tutting or rolling eyes whenever one of the group makes a stupid comment/decision.

And when Margaret yelled at Michael a few episodes back in the boardroom I clapped.