NEurope
Daft

The Apprentice

The repeat is on again at 10.40pm. It was such a good episode that I may just watch it again.

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes.

How many times has Claire gone into to board room!?! Personally I like her, I think she'll be in the last two.

I'm so glad that fucking ginger bitch has gone.

I don't understand how these people can be so stupid.

I hate Alex still being in the competition.

In my opinion he's the weakest competetor by far. Whenever he gets into the boardroom, he somehow manages to escape being in the firing line by snaking out a team-mate and claiming it wasn't his responsibility.

I want to see him being the project manager, then we'll see how good he actually is.

Yeah, he was only saved from going because he was the only one NOT to have actually made a mistake. I don't know if he's the weakest, but he just hasn't made any dumbass moves yet.

How many times has Claire gone into to board room!?! Personally I like her, I think she'll be in the last two.

wehey, someone who agrees with me! :bowdown:

tbh I reckon Sir Alan has a bit of a soft spot for her, if he didn't she would have gone when he started yelling at her

Raef looks like he is royally effing this one up...ope he doesn't get fired.

big_AlexWotherspoon.jpg

suitupng4.jpg

Probably just me but Alex reminds me of Ashley....

Just me....ok....

:p

wehey, someone who agrees with me! :bowdown:

tbh I reckon Sir Alan has a bit of a soft spot for her, if he didn't she would have gone when he started yelling at her

I just think she is easily the most competent.

God Micheal is awful. He must be fired next week.

I'm still backing Raef and Claire and am now also backing Lucinda to be in the final three. Alex and Lee are good but don't quite have enough to make it in my opinion, though Lee does seem to be getting better every week

Looks like Raef's risk paid off; certainly suggests to Sir Alan that Raef is a real contender for the job. I quite liked today's episode and Sara was bound to leave. If Michael loses next week then his time might be up too.

The cockney man makes me laugh. "Fackin' ell luv, you look fackin wonderful in that garb COME ON TEAM ALPHA COME ON"

Aristotle or whatever the fuck he's called is a slimy little prick. Chubby woman is irritating and arrogant. She should go. Raif can stay for comedy value, but he should keep those fucking arms still. Posh blonde and normal man do not irritate me at this point, although Posh blonde's voice is pushing it.

Glad Northern woman stayed, I like her. Blatantly Aristotle and Sara's fault this week.

EDIT: Is there a spell check in Internet Explorer?

Probably just me but Alex reminds me of Ashley....

Just me....ok....

:p

ashlex.jpgalshley.jpg

I know which I'd hire.

I'm sure Nick was saying Raef's choice of dress was poor early on in the programme and then in the boardroom was covering his own tracks by saying it was good.

You had to choose that dress, it's a designer name, it's what people want. I also thought that they wouldn't get many sales until the end of the day because it is really expensive and the customers would want to go and see the other dresses.

alshley.jpg

I know which I'd hire.

I'm literally laughing. The exact same person.

I still think Raef is the best one; it would just be so boring without someone like him.

Helene has stayed in it far too long. She's the only remaining bitch and we should have gotten rid of her by now. I really don't like the way she comes across as a person.

I'm literally laughing. The exact same person.

If you put them together it's pretty uncanny:

alex.jpgalshley.jpg

Ashley should be informed!

If you put them together it's pretty uncanny:

alex.jpgalshley.jpg

Ashley should be informed!

Thanks god someone agrees with me! Super photoshopage Grunchy!! :heh:

Lucinda for the win. I am backing that blonde babe i bet she is amazing in the sack. "Your skill set is to get me off, now hop to it"

I love how shes the queen of risk assessment.

"Two words. Fuck you." - Lucinda, on the phone to Helene.

I love how shes the queen of risk assessment.

"Two words. Fuck you." - Lucinda, on the phone to Helene.

You can tell she prank calls her family and friends, telling them the liklihood that they'll be fatally wounded in the next 2 weeks.

Glad Raef went. I didn't like him at all.

I still love Lucinda. Winning the task through trickery.

I don't understand why I like Michael so much. He isn't conventionally good looking at all. I think it's his voice, and how he gets so emotional all the time.

Lucinda is the only half decent person left. Everyone else is just a cartoon character. I'm pretty surprised Raef went though it seemed like he would go on to win it.

raif was so cool it was uncool, to the extent it was cool again!

i hate all who are left but lee, the caveman. seriously, i was praying for a double sacking of the women on raifs team, or that their car would crash and kill them both.