NEurope
Daft

The Apprentice

I love this program. Its not as bad as the car crash TV that is X-factor or American Inventor but its probably the only reality TV type program I can bear to watch. (Actually, I'll admit I watch the audition stages in X-factor...what can I say, I like seeing talentless and deluded people's dreams smashed.)

It starts again on Wednesday on BBC1 at 9pm.

meetthecandidates_358x265.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/newsarticle/cid/106.html

Personally I think Sugar is a bit of an idiot. Last year Kristina quite obvously shoud have won (although I've just been put off her since I just found out she "is in talks about a motivational book, as well as a movie about her life story." Jesus, she wasn't that interesting. :indeed: ). I'll never understand how Simon "idiot" Ambrose managed to get into the final, let alone win it.

*cough*Sexist much, Sir Alan*cough* :p

Can't wait for this, will have to catch it on iPlayer though as I'm at the football on Wednesday. The Apprentice has always been a great watch.

Sir Alan was complaining because the BBC are only showing his angry side again. Apparently he always makes jokes and stuff in the board room.

To be honest I've never really been into it. I've had it on in the background a few times, but never got into it.

I love this program. Its not as bad as the car crash TV that is X-factor or American Inventor

I disagree with X-Factor to a degree, the auditions I think is lovely entertainment, people thinking they can sing when plainly they can't. Then it goes to the live shows and they're all 'good' so there's no point.

American Inventor... I've heard of it but can't recall it at present, is that like a Yankyland Dragon's Den clone?

The runner up from the 2nd series, Fat Ruth visited my school to give a "motivational speech" for GCSEs. Basically, she said she didn't get any qualifications, failed maths, and went on to become a millionaire accountant... cow.

The runner up from the 2nd series, Fat Ruth visited my school to give a "motivational speech" for GCSEs. Basically, she said she didn't get any qualifications, failed maths, and went on to become a millionaire accountant... cow.

and that encorages school children how?:blank:

The US one is a lot better than the Uk one however the UK isn't that bad.

I disagree, I hate the US cheese thats added to american programs like that.

A guy from Milton Keynes is gonna be on :D

Apparantly his CV boasts 8 GCSEs...wow, i should apply if thats the case.

I disagree with X-Factor to a degree, the auditions I think is lovely entertainment, people thinking they can sing when plainly they can't. Then it goes to the live shows and they're all 'good' so there's no point.

My thoughts exactly ;) :

(Actually, I'll admit I watch the audition stages in X-factor...what can I say, I like seeing talentless and deluded people's dreams smashed.)

American Inventor... I've heard of it but can't recall it at present, is that like a Yankyland Dragon's Den clone?

Yeah, its like a REALLY toned down version of Dragon's Den...with added sensationalism...and corny music...and REAL American heroes...:indeed:

and that encorages school children how?:blank:

I was just thinking that!! That is almost like the teachers saying, 'we know you are all doomed to failure, but hey look at this person! she failed as well at exams!!'

I do love this programme though :) Quality entertainment in my book, almost on a par with Top Gear. I can easily imagine Alan Sugar being less angry generally than he is presented. I did think the end of the last series was a bit of an anti climax. Who was the name of the person who hated everyone else with a passion? Blonde woman, total bitch.....just can't remember her name.

I am wrong in thinking the guy actually employs the winner, because this is what the 4th now? Must be really shit employer if he can't get an assistant already.

Yeah, its like a REALLY toned down version of Dragon's Den...with added sensationalism...and corny music...and REAL American heroes...:indeed:

And it has one of the guys from Dragons Den on it.

I love this show, though unfortunately it clashes with go club so I'll have to video it or use BBC iplayer. Simon Ambrose went to my college, making him a legend, but I do think he was a bit naive. I nevertheless believe he deserved to win.

I like the apprentice show, but I thought Alan Sugar was going to be replaced by another boss like two series ago. What ever happened to that idea? Not that I mind though, Sugar is better than Richard Branson would ever be.

It is a good point Alan Sugar is largely on the wind down and ready for retirement, he has sold off his biggest company Amstrad...maybe after this series.

big_RaefBjayou.jpg

WARNING: PRICK

absolute wanker... He knew what he was doing when he turned down Project Leader...he doesn't wanna fall at the first hurdle...also hate Sara way to mouthy and pushy...also whats with the female **** walking round wearing a fucking beret.

They all seem like a bunch of idiots...no one I instantly like...lots of people I instantly hate...including pink beret lady.

big_KevinShaw.jpgtoc_stabs.jpg

Separated at birth?:p

Edit: HAHA!! Michael looks like hes gonna cry!

I like the cockney bloke...I hate the 2 posh toffs (male) they think they are it and they are just arrogant cocks...

big_NicholasDeLacyBrown.jpg

Nicholas de Lacy-Brown...

knob.

well he got kicked and rightfully so... cockhead Raef will likely remain in for a long time just like Tre did last time round...

well he got kicked and rightfully so... cockhead Raef will likely remain in for a long time just like Tre did last time round...

I hope he does for the sheer entertainment/annoyance factor. Might get a bit dull if he got fired early. I reckon he'll get down to the last 3, the BBC will want to keep him in.