N-Europe

Mouse is double clicking on a single click.

ReZourceman

As far as I know its not a normal windows option to be able to change a double click to a singleclick, are you using any 3rd party mouse software, like Logitech? Might be in the options for your mouse settings.

Otherwise I'd say your mouse button's just broken.

Ah i get it now, i was confused there.

Anyways back on topic.

Rez i would look into getting a Apple Mac, OSX is the worlds most advanced operating system and provides nearly 43% more software stability for mice than Windows.

Are you clicking down the mouse button twice?

Haha nice one.

Rez i would look into getting a Apple Mac, OSX is the worlds most advanced operating system and provides nearly 43% more software stability for mice than Windows.

That sounds like a pretty shitty statistic.

If you don't get a infraction then I will be annoyed (nothing against you, just the mods :blank: ), I'm looking at you Moria.

Its valid advice, it will solve the problem and ensure that it never happens again. Though its not something he's going to do, there's no reason it cannot be suggested.

Its pretty standard.

Not really, all cheap mice are pretty much the same but alot of the more expensive mice are different.

He's too busy pushing the Mac in another completely unrelated thread...

ReZ, you're not using a laptop are you? (And by the way, have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in? :heh:)

Nah its a PC...and well its wireless...but I havnt tried unplugging the receiver yet. It seems to of sorted itself out though. When I said that last time it did actually do it again though but it seems okay now. (Not literally now, but like now) (Ie Im not on it now)