N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

Your reading mu suspicion correct

I have to admit I was suspicious of all of them backing each other up yesterday before we knew who was lying (the three of them or Gizmo) and now that we have this theory about the good people actually being the mafia it would definitely seem more suspicious... I'm just really confused with the whole thing now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out Dark was good via a post mortom on someone

the point is that if someone said i was good, it does not make me so, does it?

Mundi, i claim your evil and yet, it does not make you so.

So your fine with that mundi Might be evil ..... I thin you just gave up that the bad guys are not so dangerous after all,not a good move there sir

Ah here´s the other thing, because if the mafia are all marked as good then they think they are in the safe zone and no one can say he´s helping him because their mafia members because everyone assumes that the mafia are marked as evil

Correct me if i'm wrong here mundi, but i read at the start that the mafia are evil no? If all your going on is that we three may or may not be good or bad or whatnot, i can't help feeling all of us need evidence to prove our points to one another...:S

So your fine with that mundi Might be evil ..... I thin you just gave up that the bad guys are not so dangerous after all,not a good move there sir

I'm sorry what? i was making a point to mundi about simply saying someones good doesn't make them good...

This is why im questioning you.

I don't understand... who do you think I am here? Are you one of those people? And if so...which one?

Incidentally, having thought about it the person who we think may possibly be James Bond (two shot's man)... at night he has been killing people, and although last night he killed the Doctor who was neutral he has a killing power. Isn't that a little...odd for a goodie? And how does he know who to kill? Killers don't normally have investigative powers as well.

It may be that although he could be good, or neutral or anything (we don't know for sure who he is) he is still a danger to us. What do people think?

Correct me if i'm wrong here mundi, but i read at the start that the mafia are evil no? If all your going on is that we three may or may not be good or bad or whatnot, i can't help feeling all of us need evidence to prove our points to one another...:S

I thought there where only 2 of you who where under the microscope who it the third one and if there are one three good guy left that would make sense, then the good guys have the same amount of mafia players in the other mafia games

What I´m getting across here is that there was a mafia but they can´t communicate with each other which kinda makes the whole being a mafia part useless.

Then we have a group of people who apparently can kill at night and the ratio between good deaths and evil/neutral deaths show that there are more evil and neutral players then there are good which suggests that the mafia in this game are good.

Also what is making this seem more suspicious is that the second i name called you as good and the possibility that the good people are the mafia you immediately (all of you) started going on about how someone else said it and whatnot

I expected someone to jump in and say "Good means you good you idiot" or something but it looks like you weren´t really expecting someone to follow up on this.

Nut, are you saying you think bond could be evil or something? or at the least...neutral?

Well... not necessarily in terms of actual alignment. What I mean is (and actually Esequiel's post reminded me of this) this person has been running around at night killing random people knowing nothing about who they are. To me this sounds very dangerous. In fact to me this sounds like a mafia hitman.

Now although it does sound like it could be James Bond, it could equally be someone evil. However, if the theory about the good being the mafia is correct, then the mafia would need a hitman - and James Bond would be a good choice don't you think?

So what I'm saying is that possibly it is a good James Bond, but then why is he running around killing every night. It is more likely that he is a) someone else entirely and actually not good at all or b) James Bond, and is also the hitman for the mafia which in this game is made up of the good people (if it is Tellyn and Cube you are twisted, twisted men :heh: )

VICAR: Mundi/ Dohnut on the last page clubbed Dark, Dom and Esequiel together.

MUNDI: I said back a page that I wouldn't want to claim to be anything other than good. I'm looking at this all and thinking its the few remaining evils lashing out trying to turn things on its head in an attempt to buy themselves more time.

MUNDI: I said back a page that I wouldn't want to claim to be anything other than good. I'm looking at this all and thinking its the few remaining evils lashing out trying to turn things on its head in an attempt to buy themselves more time.

Look at how many evils and neutrals have died and how many good people have died you can´t deny that it looks weird there can´t be this many evil players in the game

What I´m getting across here is that there was a mafia but they can´t communicate with each other which kinda makes the whole being a mafia part useless.

Then we have a group of people who apparently can kill at night and the ratio between good deaths and evil/neutral deaths show that there are more evil and neutral players then there are good which suggests that the mafia in this game are good.

Also what is making this seem more suspicious is that the second i name called you as good and the possibility that the good people are the mafia you immediately (all of you) started going on about how someone else said it and whatnot

I expected someone to jump in and say "Good means you good you idiot" or something but it looks like you weren´t really expecting someone to follow up on this.

Understandably, i can't stop the others talking, but i'm not going to say my alignment now am i?

If i was good, and told you all, you'd claim theres a 'good' mafia (irony!) and have me lynched

If i was bad, and told you all, you'd simply claim, 'he's bad therefore, lets get him'

see?

Oh one more point, first, i brought it up, why would i do that if it would possibly lead to my death? and second look at whos been killing, its a single guy, the same methods each time, does that sound like mafia? it sounds like what it is, a single guy shooting peoples

I don't understand... who do you think I am here? Are you one of those people? And if so...which one?

I dont know which one you were. I dont want to give to much away, but i know 2/3 people who were there, my power allows me certain..... leinency with viewing things that have happened.

It does look like a weird ratio, but there was atleast one other game where the baddies had rotten luck. There was a huge number of people to begin with in this game too, and with the EMP then why not give the mafia a bigger number cos if they can't communicate then they need something to help them- and an enlarged number could be that balance.

EDIT: In reply to Mundi btw, another few posts popped up between when I was typing.

First of all I'm not saying all the people who are good are in the mafia for sure. It may just be one group out of the town. Also, I wasn't necessarily clubbing you together, all I was saying was that yesterday when it was you and Dom against Gizmo, Esequiel came in too and backed you up. At the time it was suspicious only because we didn't know whether you or Gizmo were lying, but then it was shown to be him. Now the only thing is that the huge number of mafia deaths would seem to point towards good being mafia (plus all these other things that are popping up ro back up the idea) and seeing as you three were shown to be good yesterday in a somewhat suspicious (at the time) back-up fest you are now the people being questioned.

You have to admit there are plenty of things to suggest that the mafia is made up of good people... the number of deaths for each team, the fact that Tellyn said this game would be different, the way that the good appear to have a killer, and the way that three goodies backed each other up the other day (okay so the last one isn't the best but still).

Understandably, i can't stop the others talking, but i'm not going to say my alignment now am i?

If i was good, and told you all, you'd claim theres a 'good' mafia (irony!) and have me lynched

If i was bad, and told you all, you'd simply claim, 'he's bad therefore, lets get him'

see?

Oh one more point, first, i brought it up, why would i do that if it would possibly lead to my death? and second look at whos been killing, its a single guy, the same methods each time, does that sound like mafia? it sounds like what it is, a single guy shooting peoples

If you would have said that you were good and I was only doing this because I wanted some goody´s to die It would have made sense in a traditional mafia game but know in a game were your a part of the mafia and you know that the mafia are all marked as good then saying your good seems like a stupid thing when theories like this start jumping around, instead of trying to shoot it down you instantly try to distance yourself from those saying your good

Also the running around killing everyone is referred as an "agent" and every good guy that has died has a connection to some agency

It does look like a weird ratio, but there was atleast one other game where the baddies had rotten luck. There was a huge number of people to begin with in this game too, and with the EMP then why not give the mafia a bigger number cos if they can't communicate then they need something to help them- and an enlarged number could be that balance.

EDIT: In reply to Mundi btw, another few posts popped up between when I was typing.

More then 11 mafia members and the mafia is still live and kicking? I doubt it

If you would have said that you were good and I was only doing this because I wanted some goody´s to die It would have made sense in a traditional mafia game but know in a game were your a part of the mafia and you know that the mafia are all marked as good then saying your good seems like a stupid thing when theories like this start jumping around, instead of trying to shoot it down you instantly try to distance yourself from those saying your good

Also the running around killing everyone is referred as an "agent" and every good guy that has died has a connection to some agency

Of course i would try to distance myself from that view, as i agree with you, i'm just sure your attacking at the wrong angle, so here i am saying, no wrong guy etc.

As for the agency...well i can sorta see that, but at the same time, the mafia was described as an evil organisation, it's just as likely it came from there, or it's that of a hitman.

The killer though could be anything. I mean, doesn't the town usually have someone with a killing power to offset the mafia? Even a neutral or someone- a mercenary or whatever. I don't think a killer of evil should be doubted cos I've been happy enough to see evil people be killed.

I had evidence yesterday to back up my claims when Gizmo tried to turn the tables on me, it was just up to you lot to believe me. I haven't gone back to check, but I said I couldn't post unless I was told to by the sniper, and the day before I didn't post cos I wasn't told to. Then Mundi jumped in (so I make that Dark, Dom, Eseq and Mundi) saying Gizmo was the robot. But Gizmo said otherwise and people were very fast to believe him, so why don't we want to take a look at them?! Its a bit like tunnel vision.

The Don was killed last night and the evils are panicking and lashing out.

EDIT: I messed up, Mundi came in yesterday saying he himself was the robot, which made Gizmo the sniper, etc. THEN Gizmo said otherwise and everyone wanted to believe Gizmo... who was eventually lynched and wasn't a goodie.

I dont know which one you were. I dont want to give to much away, but i know 2/3 people who were there, my power allows me certain..... leinency with viewing things that have happened.

Could you elaborate please? What do you mean about your power? And if you know two of the people that were there, please can you reveal them? Because either way you know who the psychiatrist who we think could be hannibal (did we say that or did I just make that up?) the thief who could be anyone, or the killer who fires two shots and kills randomly. So yeah, whatever you say we get at the very least one person who is dangerous!

The Russian was probably the offset to the mafia killing.

And what I see here is a group of mafia members panicking over that their perfect game was ruined and are trying to get away with all of this.

Vote: Darksnowman

I say that the mafia is a group of good people and he admits to being good.