Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

1. PONG

and special q; 75

Not quite.

2. Started in 1992, over 61,500 state-of-the-art computers, over 985,592 additional items of computer related equipment - £118 million.

Special Q. 83

Indeed! Back of Tesco Schools vouchers ftw!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I forgot to mention, if somebody actually guesses the special question bang on, they get 2 points, and the question is over.

3. A crumpled giraffe refers to one of Han's parents.

Special K: 41

Correctage.

Well that's just darn mean.

Ping statistics for 192.168.1.2:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 54ms, Maximum = 59ms, Average = 57ms

still wrong? You fucker.

Well that's just darn mean.

Ping statistics for 192.168.1.2:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 54ms, Maximum = 59ms, Average = 57ms

still wrong? You fucker.

Yep, it's still wrong. You were closer with your first answer...

6. The Club, with a "No, Seriously" achievement for getting one more kill than the Gears' requirement. 10,001 as apposed to 10,000.

Correct!

Oh and dyson; the question about the max points in this quiz so far -- you certain that you have the right answer yourself? I mean, if it's about what-if's, then does that mean we gotta take into account the open-up round? if so, do we account for what questions were actually opened up, or do we imagine the next-highest-scoring question for that round is actually opened too?

Oh and dyson; the question about the max points in this quiz so far -- you certain that you have the right answer yourself? I mean, if it's about what-if's, then does that mean we gotta take into account the open-up round? if so, do we account for what questions were actually opened up, or do we imagine the next-highest-scoring question for that round is actually opened too?

It takes in to account open-ups, and I've doubled checked and I'm sure I have the correct answer myself. I didn't really want to post about it taking in to account the openups because I was hoping the clever people would remember it themselves.

But yeah. Not what-ifs, everything that has happened, and if you got the points for them.

5. Why am I called Dyson/What is the reasoning behind my name?

OK, it's because you hated henrys and wanted to have something against them, so you chose the supieror with it's ball dyson?

oh and 57

Fucking Henry's. That's not it, however. It can be worked out though, it's not a cryptic meaning. Well, it is kinda. But you don't need any former knowledge of me to work it out :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!