Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Magazines do you buy?

Nintendohnut

Guest Jordan

Wtf, you read 20 comics a month? Jesus.

As for me? I don't buy any magazines. I used to be a prolific reader of N-Gamer for years (N64 Mag, Cube Mag before that). But with the internet being so much faster for information. Why bother?

As for me? I don't buy any magazines. I used to be a prolific reader of N-Gamer for years (N64 Mag, Cube Mag before that). But with the internet being so much faster for information. Why bother?

Aye, same here. I used to get like a few game mags, but the internet has literally made them redundant IMO. Total Film has to odd exclusives, and nice film diary, reviews and letters columns, so enough reason to buy it. And they printed me letter = instant loyalty.

Years ago I had a subscription to some Nintendo magazine; don't even remember the name.

Two/three years ago or so I got a subscription to National Geographic as a Christmas present. Loved it, but sadly only had it for two years I think. The photos in there are mmmm.

I've got a subscription to gamesTM but to be honest I never read it. only missing issue #40 because of a publishing house change-over where they decided to fuck over their subscribers...

I used to buy N64 and NGC religiously, and pretty much only ever read the reader letters. Such a hoarding whore I am.

Oh, and Bizarre - a fucking awesome magazine. Wish I had a subscription to that. I've tried to order one many times online but for some reason my credit card always had one digit too few on the form so it was never accepted.

ngamer, its cosey, yeah news is late but i like it anyway

focus. bbc science mag. a propper gem this. every month i learn more, the articals are easy to follow and really excite me. this months is ok, plus the gaming secyion is so bad its funny.

magazines, primerily used while curling one out.