NEurope
Mr_Odwin

Xpert Eleven Season 4

5-3 away from home against Moria? Reeeeesult!

I forgot to set my tactics. Was too hungover to get up and do them, again. :(

Bed > Xpert11

Looking over the league, I could win my next game, and still be in the relegation zone. Also, Ody would drop to the relegation zone if I were to beat him 6-0 and everyone between me and him won their game.

Sweet Moria is now offically staring into the abyss hahaha.

Oh dear. Things aren't going well at all.

Dont worry I was in a similar position last season it only takes one game to turn it around form wise. Plus your be playing me again gaurenteed 3 points for you!

lololol I WON hahahaaaaaaaaaa hilarious! *will probably try playing it now*

There's now 4 points separating me and Moogle.

But my next match is against Shore Tea. *gulp*

Proper top-of-the-table clash if there ever was one.

lololol I WON hahahaaaaaaaaaa hilarious! *will probably try playing it now*

3 yellow cards each. You had one more chance but I had much more possession. It was just my unlucky day.

My keeper has had 5 yellow cards so far. And he's only 20.

Good grief, a 5-0 win? Well, at least I'm out of the relegation zone. Certainly won't complain.

Moria in the relgation zone and me four points clear at the top of the league. You know I thought my dad was being foolish when he told me about wishbones but what do you know they work!

whee another win :) Sure, only 1-0 against the team bottom of the league... Going to miss my player-of-last-season through bookings, too... But it's a start.

Does N-E have its own private league? If so can i join when the new season begins :P

Yeah we have a private league made up of two divisions. Looks like we may have some drop outs so there'll be some space I'm sure.

I'm quite happy with my result today, just can't believe the way Haden is running away with it.

Well PM me when i can get in. Only joined a week ago, 2 games unbeaten :) Huraah!

I beat Maddog but now my star keeper is sent off. And I only have a 4 skill keeper against Shorty. :(

Yeah we have a private league made up of two divisions. Looks like we may have some drop outs so there'll be some space I'm sure.

I'm quite happy with my result today, just can't believe the way Haden is running away with it.

To be honest, I think I may drop-out next season. I got pretty bored of it towards the 2nd half of last season and this season. Maybe if we did a tournament or something instead of a league next time quickly? Doing my team has seemed more of a chore than anything else recently which is why I haven't been doing it as much and as well as I should ahve.

I beat Maddog but now my star keeper is sent off. And I only have a 4 skill keeper against Shorty.
ooh, according to fixtures we're playing each other twice in a row. Should be interesting....