Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Daft

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know you can put your own pictures into this game!! So can I put ANY picture, sprite, music I want into a level? God I wish I was a teenager so I could put more time into this game. DAMN YOU LIFE!!!!!! I still think the actual platforming looks floaty and ropey and depth pereception issues, but I will love this game!!

I didn't know you can put your own pictures into this game!! So can I put ANY picture, sprite, music I want into a level? God I wish I was a teenager so I could put more time into this game. DAMN YOU LIFE!!!!!! I still think the actual platforming looks floaty and ropey and depth pereception issues, but I will love this game!!

The platforming is great but user made levels need to be careful about layers. In the single player platforming is very tight and layers ork really well. The grab mechanics also add alot of puzzles and depth.

Anyone up for agame with me. The Euro version is out soon.

A new God of War elvel fromt he maker of Little Big Colussus is pretty amazing. Someone also made a funny Batman level.

Well i picked this up yesterday along with Fallout 3. Its a joy to behold really despite some minor control dodginess. Some of the fan-made levels are brilliant and there are some that are optimized for easy trophy snagging

(i.e. the 'Trophies in a Box' stage). Hopefully tons of user-content will continue to be added but its already worth the price of admission.

Well i picked this up yesterday along with Fallout 3. Its a joy to behold really despite some minor control dodginess. Some of the fan-made levels are brilliant and there are some that are optimized for easy trophy snagging

(i.e. the 'Trophies in a Box' stage). Hopefully tons of user-content will continue to be added but its already worth the price of admission.

lol similar to achievement farming then.

Can't wait for this. Gonna be hard to split my time between this and Fallout 3.

Is this out this week? I've completely lost track of it with Fable II and Fallout.

I really want to try and get into making levels. Sadly I think time will be a major problem.

Can we add custom music to our own levels?

Is this out this week? I've completely lost track of it with Fable II and Fallout.

I really want to try and get into making levels. Sadly I think time will be a major problem.

Can we add custom music to our own levels?

Yeah its out Wednesday isn't it? I have lost track of it to and so wrapped up in Fallout 3 that dare I say it not all that excited. I'm sure once I start creating my Flaming Opus level I will be happy..

Got some other great idea's for levels that are a bit different as well....

Yeah its out Wednesday isn't it? I have lost track of it to and so wrapped up in Fallout 3 that dare I say it not all that excited. I'm sure once I start creating my Flaming Opus level I will be happy..

Got some other great idea's for levels that are a bit different as well....

Haha!! Love that! :D Can't wait to see it.

I'm still hoping to make a Daft Punk level.

Wednesday!?! Glad you told me that!! :heh:

My levels:

6igqix.jpg

2hz35hv.jpg

6omm1x.jpg

2818w05.jpg

2637mkh.jpg

k9tmv8.jpg

The moving ice bit above is tricky but i wanted to add some challenge! The shadows tell you when the platforms are coming down and the gaps are where you will be safe.

I unlocked all the stages i think. Need to go for 100% and no lives lost runs. Unlockables are essential for people interested int he create mode.

I've updated the first post so everyone post your details and I'll throw them up. PM me if I ever forget.

If I've missed anything just let me know. Bring on Wednesday. :D

N-europe stage is finished. Couldnt get the drive dodge bombing stuf right so just published it.

Just some Sackboys I've made :)

lbpguy.jpg

lbpmario.jpg

lbpwar.jpg

So much scope!!!

They look awesome!

In other news, my GAME order just changed to;

02/11/2008 Your order is currently being picked and packed.

02/11/2008 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.

Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.

01/11/2008 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

02/08/2008 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Hopefully by the time I get in from work it will have been sent out.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!