NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

You only need the gameplay kit which gives you 6 levels of metal gear, the paintinnator(sp) 'license' and all the music and stickers etc that go with it.

The other stuff is just costumes.

Hope that box works. You can clean it and tweak but i updated it further. My levels need more work. Just split them into two for now... Going ot back to a piece of paper and plan. If not i will just mess around. I like the design of the new level though. :) Now for the gameplay.

Anyone played that Silent Hill level? Some of it is just awesome and the fact that it somehow times how long it takes you to do each section is amazing.

Hope that box works. You can clean it and tweak but i updated it further. My levels need more work. Just split them into two for now... Going ot back to a piece of paper and plan. If not i will just mess around. I like the design of the new level though. :) Now for the gameplay.

Yeah that last box works well, it's just I spent a surprisingly long time doing that small box I sent you, it looks like the one in the game. However with yours when you make it smaller there are a few issues when making it smaller, but I guess I can change that by adjusting the maximum piston length. If I can pull this level off it could be my first step into awesomeness.

Shame no-one here appears to be a crash fan :(

Anyone played that Silent Hill level? Some of it is just awesome and the fact that it somehow times how long it takes you to do each section is amazing.

Times you? I need to check this out.

Played this for the first time yesterday at a friends house (I don't have a PS3.).

Absolutly loved it, have heard nothing about this game but we did a couple of races and a mirrors edge level! There was also an extremely long level based on Zelda which was incredible. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this I want a PS3 so badly now just for this game. Does the novelty wear off? And actually how hard is it to make a decent level?

To make a good one requires a lot of effort, but it is very rewarding if you make a good one (not that I have but...)

Times you? I need to check this out.

Yeah. It's on my hearted if you can't find it.

I played it, its in my hearted too, its really good. My favourite is still Little Dead Space though...

I played it, its in my hearted too, its really good. My favourite is still Little Dead Space though...

Yeah, that was awesome. Now all I need is someone to do Little Battlestar Galactica. *prays*

I haven't really found myself compelled to keep playing the game. In some ways I want to like it more than I do, but the fact is, I'm not playing it :(

Yeah you get some really well made levels, but when I find them I don't think 'wow this is fun' I think 'how did they make that' and 'that's pretty cool'. There is usually little gameplay involved.

I also have some blues in the creating stuff. It's quite a big flaw that thee aren't art tools, but instead there are only stickers. The sticker limit is holding back my remake, as are the things which I'm not sure how to create/wonder if it's possible to create (I think it must be, just the know-how is an issue).

I'm still glad I have the game but its just that I'm always in the mood for playing another game because I know it'll be more fun or engaging.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way sometimes, but I will not give up until i get every prize in story mode. After that I will try making my level as well.

If after making my level and getting every prize, i'm still bored, then i'll probably stop playing. But they'll probably bring a new DLC by then.

My mam is always using the TV so i find it hard to find time to play. That might be a reason too.

That's a point, I actually need to get my money's worth out of the game because I bought DLC and have only used the paint gun in one of my levels.

Slightly annoyed I haven't made the sort of standard levels as I wanted to achieve. Thought it would be easy to make a cool one but it's hard to differentiate from another creator.

Remaking a Crash level looked easy on the outset but when trying to make it genuine is another story.

I find I play it if I have about 20 minutes free. I do the top rated or something, play some awesome levels and then just forget about it until the next 20 minutes I have free.

In that respect it is my favourite casual game.

It's a game that has a fresh feel that you can dip in and out of easily but it also has scope to last longer if you want to make your own levels, so it can be a casual phase or a compulsive experience I guess.

I have barely got into it, but I hope they give me enough time to do so by not releasing another game anytime too soon.

I find I play it if I have about 20 minutes free. I do the top rated or something, play some awesome levels and then just forget about it until the next 20 minutes I have free.

In that respect it is my favourite casual game.

sums up how I feel about it...

My levels looks great. But i have hot a mental roadblock interms of gameplay. Need to make better use of the gun whilst keeping the level pretty.

im waiting to actualy have a chance to appricate this. the problem is, outher games are keeping me busy. i can see myself bothering to make levels when im not trying to finnish anouther game, the problem is, when making somthing, its not really goal driven, so i dont feel compelled to do it.

im waiting to actualy have a chance to appricate this. the problem is, outher games are keeping me busy. i can see myself bothering to make levels when im not trying to finnish anouther game, the problem is, when making somthing, its not really goal driven, so i dont feel compelled to do it.

Go for the trophies first ;) Plus the satisfaction you get from comments and hearts is priceless.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/01/14/“sack-it-to-me”-–-post-ces-edition/

blog updates , including recommended levels. Need to get back in. Someone found a glitch that resulted in a level looking like it was pencil drawn.

Lots of websites now covering new stages

http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/

dlc_uncharted.jpg

valkyria_chronicles_sml.jpg

little_big_planet_crown.png

killzone_dlc.jpg

Europe gets the crown competition. You get other hardware prizes too.

http://www.littlebigland.com/little-big-planet-fantastical-crown-competition/

Massive LBP updates up.

God of War level pack and a ton of costumes. Including Kratos.

I'll be on tonight.

I really want to make a level, and I have some good ideas too, but I just really can't seem to make it come to fruition. It's frustrating.