NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Check your local Woolworths if they haven't closed down allready, they are 50% off everything, thats where I got mine for £19. :)

Also Dwarf, I searched for your lvl but can't find it. :/

If you accept my ass you can just find it on your friends list in the game.

I checked it out Dwarf, I got as far as the Boss but I could not hit it's weak point for massive damage :/ willing to try again later maybe but no time atm, I rated it a 3/5 because while I enjoyed it I felt that mainly that last bit can be frustrating as I can see what I need to do to defeat the boss but just not how I can get into a position to do it.

Overall though, I liked it. :)

Well there was the one in the mouth... which I tried to jump to reach, then I went behind it and saw that foam ball you can grab but to get to it you need to get to the ledge above I think which I just couldn't get to.

It might be just me not quite understanding how to finish it Idk but Idm trying it again later maybe. :smile:

If you accept my add it is easier.

The mouth part is easy, you shoot it and that opens up the green bit underneath which you shoot. Once you shoot that it reveals it's back green bit. You shoot that and then the path to the sponge opens up - you step into it. Maybe you didn't see it but the brown wall dissolves - the lighted brown wall.

It's funny because I find it easy it's just that I made it...

Played an awesome level earlier. Think it was just called simple. By messing with the lighting and stuff (I assume) they have made a level that looks like a black and white sketch...this was something I thought of ages ago but got beaten it lol!

I am now setting upon my second creation fabric world.... It won't be done for ages I guarantee and reckon it won't stand up compared to a lot of the other stuff coming from N-E users.

If you accept my add it is easier.

The mouth part is easy, you shoot it and that opens up the green bit underneath which you shoot. Once you shoot that it reveals it's back green bit. You shoot that and then the path to the sponge opens up - you step into it. Maybe you didn't see it but the brown wall dissolves - the lighted brown wall.

It's funny because I find it easy it's just that I made it...

Tried it again, same problem, I can't shoot the mouth bit because I can't get onto the ledge thats level with the mouth and enables you to shoot the target inside it, so I think the ledge needs to be easier to get onto IMO as otherwise I just can't see it working :/ I can see how the rest would work once that first switch is pressed but I just can't get that first one which should be easy I know but... just... isn't.

Well the ledge parallel with the mouth is misleading, you don't actually have to be on it to shoot the mouth. just shoot the mouth from the front plane and you'll get it. Took me a while to figure out too.

I like the level and its pretty good, although it could use more decorations. The gameplay is there, it just could be more aesthetically pleasing :D

Ah right, in that case I may give it yet another try later today lol and on the visual aspect, I kinda agree but I can see that a good deal of work has allready gone into it as there are a good deal of varied textures. :)

*Edit* ok it seems I didn't realise a couple of things, firstly I didn't realise that you could angle the trajectory of the fire from the paintinaitor >>' secondly it took me a little while to realise that the green spots were actually life bars and not one hit K-O lol anyway once I realised these things I completed it nps and got a trophy for being among the first ten to complete a community level, yay. :)

Nice work Dwarf.

Ah OK jumping over the barrier and shooting up into the mouth seemed very simple to me but I guess not if 2 people couldn't manage it.

Glad you finally completed it lol.

Its is simple, its just the slightly higher platform looks like the place to shoot the mouth from and since none of the MGS levels have 2 layered monsters, it took a while to get around that.

Oh and tapedeck, thx for the add. I tried your levels but I can't remember much about them because i played a lot of levels that day.

I think the whole decoration thing i said to dwarf could apply to you too.

Yeah it's just cos I'm a LBP noob :heh: lol I'm enjoying it a lot more now that I understand it, and sure thing Tapedeck, I'll add you next time I play it. : peace:

Going to go on tonight when i get the chance. My level is a quarter done just been thinking of new ideas with the gun. The train collapses off a bridge. Using dissolving material to try and make it look like the bridge falls apart. Using the camera to zoom out.

You tried my level yet Choze? I'd like to know what you make of it :)

Finally played the game at Oxigen Waste's house, love it! We had a blast and he barely had any items and no custom levels. Just doing expressions and punching each other was awesome. The soundtrack seems fantastic too! I was impressed how they completely screwed up the controls though, going back and forth is hell. Looking forward to play more of it.

Finally played the game at Oxigen Waste's house, love it! We had a blast and he barely had any items and no custom levels. Just doing expressions and punching each other was awesome. The soundtrack seems fantastic too! I was impressed how they completely screwed up the controls though, going back and forth is hell. Looking forward to play more of it.

Time to get a ps3? You know it makes sense. ;)

You tried my level yet Choze? I'd like to know what you make of it :)

Where is your level? Add me if you have not.

I'm now creating a Crash Bandicoot level remake. Anyone remember: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg8zjpp7DIA

Road to Nowhere?

That's the target I've set myself, in a way Crash levels are ideal for making in LBP - not too complicated, quite linear and not many planes to move around in plus cool little platform objects that are makeable.

Look forward to it. I made a mess of my levels. Redesigning now. Though i have the mechanics nailed. This train heist type stage is taking ages but i think adding the gun is worth it.

Now should i make it a night level or day level? I may add sneaking.

I finally completed the main story last night so Im going to start on creating levels today I think.

I did have a quick try and did some of the tutorials last night but I think im going to draw out what I actually want first, otherwise im just gonna keep creating whatever pops into my head and the level will look terrible.

You need to buy both Metal Gear packs to play that part of the game, right?