NEurope
Daft

LittleBigPlanet Thread

excelent, ive had like 11 people play it!

already thinking about my next effort, currently looking around for ideas to ste... incorperate.

You see my comment? I thought it was the typical sort of first level with random stickers and a beginning where you have to swing, but it all worked well.

All you need to do now is theme your levels and add some sort of uniqueness.

You see my comment? I thought it was the typical sort of first level with random stickers and a beginning where you have to swing, but it all worked well.

All you need to do now is theme your levels and add some sort of uniqueness.

yeah, it was bassicly a case of lets see what i can do here. the swining was bassicly due to how much i enjoyed swinging :p

thinking i might try and do a more complex level, multiple roots, bit more then just a bassic platformer.

id love to do an uncharted tribute level.

slightly getting off my point here, but naughty dog was taking surgestions for a special edition of uncharted 2, i put forward the idea of little big planet goddies, maybe even a few levels, get em free with a code? any one else think that would be a good addition for more special editions?

Uncharted special addition. Hmmm...

I think a Nathan Drake figurine would be pretty cool tbh, not really any other games I would want one for really. They could do a LBP code for stuff but I don't think they'd package that in a spec ed.

id have loved a prince of persia outfit for sack boy.

any one else want a new level pack to come out? the mgs one was great.

guess we can always make our own :)

I don't want to pay for any more content. Whilst there are some genuinely brilliant ideas I've seen I really don't want to have to pay for anything, especially because I don't really play the game much now after losing data.

All the LBP content for this month has been pencilled in at the PlayStation.Blog and come the end of April I can definitely see myself getting back into the creation aspect, namely thanks to this:

April 23rd (provisional): Creator Pack 1: FREE

A collection of new tools and functions to help aspiring creators:

- Infinite lives checkpoint

- Visibility tweak option on certain joint objects (to hide these in Play mode)

- Global settings object (to trigger lighting changes)

- Tetherless jetpack

- Angle range proximity switch (additional functionality on proximity and magnetic key switches)

It might not sound like a big deal, but being able to change lighting mid-level opens up a lot of possibilities in my mind. Similarly I like to hide all the mechanics behind what I build, so being able to tidy things up a bit more is always welcome.

I want to create stuff in it so badly but there's no way of skipping Stephen Fry and his unneccessarily long tutorials. Plus taking game saves and using them on your own console barely works because for some crappy reason Sony stops it.

Will play everyones new levels today. Some of thew updates.

rdkf-dlc_blog.jpg

3424570413_495227b82f.jpg?v=0

my new level is comign along nicly. I had planned to make it a big fantasy adventure, with several different big scenes but ive used about 1/3 of the games allowence of stuff and have really just started, i may have to make it a serise rather then one big level.

currently building a dragon for it, got him sorted outher then his head, and i may add wings later on, we shall see.

i could do with some people to collect the rest of my prize bubbles with.

also, my new level is getting good. im gonna give the dragon i made away with it, so hope you all play and earn it!

I need to go on LBP and play some...got into the habit of going on at least once a week and trying it out but not done that for ages.

im just getting back into it, some community levels are increadable, but ive started just browsing ones no one else has played, see what people are doing with themselves.

im just getting back into it, some community levels are increadable, but ive started just browsing ones no one else has played, see what people are doing with themselves.

Yeah the new stuff is just amazing. I also found a loving for multiplayer challenge or vs stages. Its so much fun. We should play On Saturday.

Yeah the new stuff is just amazing. I also found a loving for multiplayer challenge or vs stages. Its so much fun. We should play On Saturday.

im up for that, if i have the day free.

also, has any one seen a deathmatch level?i was on one today and it was pretty rocking.

im up for that, if i have the day free.

also, has any one seen a deathmatch level?i was on one today and it was pretty rocking.

I'll join you soon. Gave up on trying to get the wii to go online. Crappy hardware.

I managed to get online with it but admittedly very laggy games for it. CoD on my friend's Wii was fine during the day.

I fixed it. Somehow. Now its working perfectly...

The wii is abit crazy :shakehead

I saw a LBP t-Shirt at Uniqlo.

Looked abit plain but interesting.

ive been playing more of the main missions to get my prizes.

was playing with a couple of girls last night, they helped me get stuff i needed, ive added them cos they were really helpful. i just pray that this dosent make me look like a sex offender.

img_T_lbp_02.jpg

Uniqlo T-shirt

ive been playing more of the main missions to get my prizes.

was playing with a couple of girls last night, they helped me get stuff i needed, ive added them cos they were really helpful. i just pray that this dosent make me look like a sex offender.

Its just that good.

downloaded the new update, not a day to soon, my level requires a bit of a light change, so this is perfect. also, infinate spaw gates are perfect, i never felt dying was necicary in lbp, hopefully more will chose to include this.

I'll hook the PS3 up for the weekend. Play some different games including LBP. Love to see your level!