N-Europe

LittleBigPlanet Thread

Daft

Going to be really busy lol. Got a roller coaster level ready. Goes upside down and even crosses paths. Problem is there is no guarantee you will make it to the end. :heh: Works about 50% of the time.

Thinking i should have used a suspension system. Mirror's edge level has been tweaked. Added much more detail and camera angles. Please heart!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the servers down for anyone else or is it just me

Were down for a short while then up again quickly.

I noticed the European save game is not compatible with the Euro version... That sucks for me... Though its a good excuse to play more LBP. The story mode is addictive as it is.

My rollercoaster is pretty much ready. Fixed most of the kinks. I showed it off to Flameboy when it was being tested. :heh: Might publish it today.

Daft : Add Mirror's Edge : Escape to my list.

havent come up with the name for the theme park rollercoaster one.

Going to be really busy lol. Got a roller coaster level ready. Goes upside down and even crosses paths. Problem is there is no guarantee you will make it to the end. :heh: Works about 50% of the time.

Thinking i should have used a suspension system. Mirror's edge level has been tweaked. Added much more detail and camera angles. Please heart!

Yeah liked you Mirror's Edge level, played it a couple of times now...

Were down for a short while then up again quickly.

I noticed the European save game is not compatible with the Euro version... That sucks for me... Though its a good excuse to play more LBP. The story mode is addictive as it is.

My rollercoaster is pretty much ready. Fixed most of the kinks. I showed it off to Flameboy when it was being tested. :heh: Might publish it today.

Daft : Add Mirror's Edge : Escape to my list.

havent come up with the name for the theme park rollercoaster one.

Glad it wasn't just me with the connection problems. Things seem more stable than they were in the beta, which is good. Still had lag problems when playing with random people though..but they could be in the US.

I loved the rollercoaster level Choze, even though it was mental and I feel off!

I have played through the first 3 worlds in the single player and love how they don't just go for the usual fire, ice etc.... levels.

I havn;t done much creating yet as can't be bothered sitting through all the tutorials again, but I will get to it eventually.

Got the game, but at the moment my PS3 is offline due to the lack of an internet connection... Shame, I guess i'll play through the SP over the weekend along with Gears.

My US version seems fine. Just added theme park touches to the rollercoaster level. I fixed some parts where it breaks. Still not 100% guaranteed to do a second lap but it does it often now :) Adding afew minor rides for prize bubbles. Giving away the coupling with cart so anyone can make a rollercoaster.

I think I can wait for this game, the hype for me has died down and I can't really remember the reason why I really needed it early... Seems like a good decision because I can get it for cheaper later on and hopefully these issues will be sorted soon.

I'm busy with Fallout 3 anyhow, and if that gets completed then there's Ratchet and Clank which I've barely scratched the surface on. (then there's Resistance 2....)

Well had some good games before with Cookyman, tapedeck and another? not sure who else...

Didn't realise until afterwards that we had played through some of the single player levels, when I went back in they were unlocked in my single player!

Sorry I had to go...Missus wanted to vacuum and I was in the way!

I'm loving how this is more stable than beta and you can actually play with people. Things were pretty much lag free when we all played together. Random against people is much harder however as lag crops up all the time.

Well had some good games before with Cookyman, tapedeck and another? not sure who else...

Didn't realise until afterwards that we had played through some of the single player levels, when I went back in they were unlocked in my single player!

Sorry I had to go...Missus wanted to vacuum and I was in the way!

I'm loving how this is more stable than beta and you can actually play with people. Things were pretty much lag free when we all played together. Random against people is much harder however as lag crops up all the time.

Ahem.......

Yeah, those were some great online games. With headsets is better though just so you can laugh at each other :p

I prefer playing through the single player with you all. Some of the self-made ones are awesome but I'm a completionist. Best level for me is the emitter one known as "Great Magicians Palace". Utterly amazing. It had more ideas in that one level than most 2D platformers I've ever played. Brilliant. And the ending was like something out of an onstage play. Brilliant. Magical. Amazing!

What. A. Game.