NEurope
Daft

PSN and Home Thread

Currently downloading WarHawk and Bomberman Ultra, since they were on offer :) Have to decide what to do with the £8 left on my account. Thinking I might get the Wipeout expansion pack.

would you recommend downloading wipeout hd fury or buying it in the shops? its similiar price both ways but I think the download one has the full expansion pack..

must download kula world :D its only 3 euros and an awesome little ps1 game.

would you recommend downloading wipeout hd fury or buying it in the shops? its similiar price both ways but I think the download one has the full expansion pack..

must download kula world :D its only 3 euros and an awesome little ps1 game.

You just reminded me to buy that!!!

I just bought a PS3 slim and bankrupt myself so all I have is home, but I've got a spare tenner lying in my bank, anyone got any recommendations for a little downloadable gem to pass the time 'til the next pay cheque? Preferably something with online co-op :)

I just bought a PS3 slim and bankrupt myself so all I have is home, but I've got a spare tenner lying in my bank, anyone got any recommendations for a little downloadable gem to pass the time 'til the next pay cheque? Preferably something with online co-op :)

PixelJunk Shooter

Battlefield 1943

Super Street Fighter II HDR

Those are my top 3 PSN games, none have online co-op however....

In that price range, I would say get Battlefield 1943. It may not have co-op, but it is squad based, so it kind of has a competitive and co-op mode at the same time.

Well, any kind of online will do to be honest :P I'm torn between Battlefield and Fat Princess at the minute. I should be able to get MW2 soon though so there's probably no point having two shooters I guess.

Don't get Fat Princess. PLEASE don't get Fat Princess.

1943 all the way if it's between those two.

Don't get Fat Princess. PLEASE don't get Fat Princess.

1943 all the way if it's between those two.

urgh about to agree with you...:p

Yeah Battlefield 1943 all the way. I only played the demo of Fat Princess but its really not all that. If your really in doubt play both demos...

Anyone want to do the block 100 projectiles trophy in Fat Princess? Takes 5 minutes.

The wonderful RPG known as Grandia has been added to the US PSN. People, if you haven't played Grandia do eeet. Playing Grandia 3 does not count, as it was shite compared to 1&2.