Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ever Had A Fight?

Kirkatronics

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never had fight with anyone! :) I would lose for a start!

Someone once asked me whether i wanted to "take this outside"... :blank:

and i just said "no thank you i can't be bothered i just got comfy in this chair! It wouldn't be much of a fight anyway more you continuously hitting me while i don't bother to resist!"

They walked away after that!

Laziness FTW! :heh:

Im so laid back and laughy its surreal..

But if someone pisses you off enough, youll bop them one i dont care what anyone says.

hockey stick..... to the face. *nods*

it's a technical foul but it gets the job done.

Im so laid back and laughy its surreal..

But if someone pisses you off enough, youll bop them one i dont care what anyone says.

I do get pissed but...I make a joke out of it and laugh it off. Lifes too short to make enemies and have beef!!!

hockey stick..... to the face. *nods*

it's a technical foul but it gets the job done.

LOL! love fouls in sports, only place you get told off for assaulting someone.

Whod you hit and why?

I do get pissed but...I make a joke out of it and laugh it off. Lifes too short to make enemies and have beef!!!
They cant possibly have pissed you off enough, EVERYONE has a breaking point.

I did Tae Kwon Do until 2 years back, I wouldn't need to.
I love it when people say that lol.

Theres no rules in real life, what if someone kciks you in the face? Not much tai Kwon Do can do to help then.

I think its only a form of excercise unless you have actually used it in a REAL fight.

He's the Don! He has to do that sort of thing!

The path of a leader is trailed with blood and corpses.

I was like.. 14 years old, painted my hair red for our version of Halloween, Carnaval, everyone was making fun of me, I didn't give a shit, but when I got out of class everyone was surrounding me and didn't even let me walk, I had a burst of rage, turned Super Sayan turned around grabbed the head of the first guy I saw (which happened to be a dick) and bashed his head against the wall. And then he cried. That's it. There was no blood and he didn't have anything serious. Why? Because they must live to tell the story.

No one wins in fights. Seriously.

I do.

Are you two retarded?

Its nothing good, if they cant fight back.. YOUVE WON! walk away..

You cant really praise someone for having the stupidity of hitting someones head into a wall..

He's my friend, I can praise him for anything I want. :heh:

Give us a god enough reason to bash someones head into a wall who darent/wont fight back because hes too stunned...

If he = THE_Ganondorf, it's viable.

The path of a leader is trailed with blood and corpses.

I was like.. 14 years old, painted my hair red for our version of Halloween, Carnaval, everyone was making fun of me, I didn't give a shit, but when I got out of class everyone was surrounding me and didn't even let me walk, I had a burst of rage, turned Super Sayan turned around grabbed the head of the first guy I saw (which happened to be a dick) and bashed his head against the wall. And then he cried. That's it. There was no blood and he didn't have anything serious. Why? Because they must live to tell the story.

Oh.. Your justifying it because you were being surrounded so you grabbed the nearest guy and bashed his head against the wall... I bet he wasnt the biggest was he?

Lol, you shoulda taken things into your own hands and started one Stefkov!

Surprisingly, I had quite a few in school, at some point our class turned from the mildest in the year into a bunch of jovially violent little bastards. In year 9 someone had the idea of a fight club, so I had a mini scuffle there(in good fun, and not too serious), it was an overall poor fight club, but came back in year 10(new room too) and it was quite stepped up(we had rules though, and minimal if any blood was drawn, and stopped if it was). There was a tournament ladder drawn up, I went out in the second round cos I refused to fight cos it seemed a bit pointless really, and I was half trying to impress a girl by not being a violent shit. Out of both, when we used to go on the field at lunchtimes to play football, we used to have heinous bundles amongst ourselves, one time it was taken too far(i was bundled in an attempt to nick my locker keys, to access my hughly amassed fanta collection) and I battered a mate in a fit of rage, I regretted it once I saw what I'd done and am just glad he forgave me. It was like that, sometmes two people'd kick off, and later we ended up attacking some random unsuspecting victims(again, we looked on it jovially, and it isn't as bad as it sounds, was namely people in our own year and people who we knew of, or an entire class). So there was a fair few scuffs hear and there as a result of that. There was a big vicious lad in our class too, all the boys teamed up couldn't take that beast down, and sometimes he saw something as a joke and you didn't, I once hit him with a dictionary, a lunchbox, then threw a chair at him before leaving the classroom in a near tears fit of rage.

When I think back now, I was one of the least violent people in year 7, I had hardly a fighting bone in my body and considered myself so. I was also constantly considered so in my class throughout school, yet I had a couple of serious fights too, more than the average person I think. The following with a kid held in similar regard. I guess I got transformed by my class's general behaviour, but I don't feel it was something I majorly objected to.

Ironically, I had like 3 fights with a kid I hated, but liked, we hated each other with a passion in year 7, then liked each other, then hated each other, had a first proper fight that I came off better in in year 9(he went off halfway through, I think, so it wasn't really my win, more his giving up), and he tried to jump me on the way home a few weeks later, no doubt spurred on by everyone else, and I think I came out of that rather well too, again he beat a hasty retreat, so it wasn't really cos I was a better fighter much. I said ironically, cos he's actually like one of best mates now, after all the fighting and the rivalry being spurred on by other people, we sort of found common ground and respect in each other for it and became great friends, so don't let people tell you all fighting is bad!

A couple of times when drunk, I've been a bit of a **** when I've elt people were being a **** to me, and started throwing punches, but it's normally been me throwing them and no one fighting back, so I don't consider it a fight. It's a case of the red mist I guess, not a fight if they're not fighting back, and I do not consider myself a 'winner' as I definitely regretted things after. I've had some serious scraps with my brother from time to time, though intense only for a few seconds before they got broken up one way or another.

So uh yeah, in short, I've had a few scraps in my time. You may think differently or badly of me after reading this, and yeah, I've done some bad stuff in my time and been a bit of a ****, some of which I'm not proud of and I half regret, but I'm also half glad it happened cos it made me who I am, and I think it's a good part of me to have. I know what I can do and how far I can go, and I think it's important to know in making sure that I don't. I CAN be violent, alot of people have witnessed it or know it, but despite that, I don't think they generally consider me so, and I hope they don't either. I'm still the harmless kid I was in year 7, but at the same time, I guess I'm not.

I love it when people say that lol.

Theres no rules in real life, what if someone kciks you in the face? Not much tai Kwon Do can do to help then.

Firstly, I know more than just taekwondo - it just means I know how to effectively stop and counter many different attacks. Secondly, taekwondo is specifically about self defence.

Also, on the few occasions I have actually had to defend myself or someone else physically, I have been more than caperble.

LOL! love fouls in sports, only place you get told off for assaulting someone.

Whod you hit and why?

They cant possibly have pissed you off enough, EVERYONE has a breaking point.

Well, I do but I just grit me teeth and walk off...not the kinda person who resorts to violence...if u want a pillow fight...then I am all up for it :D :P

Well, I do but I just grit me teeth and walk off...not the kinda person who resorts to violence...if u want a pillow fight...then I am all up for it :D :P

Not into that sort of thing with lads ;)

Thanks for the offer though.

You seem to be craving some man dick.

Yeah ofcourse...

Thanks for that comment, very constructive..

Magic mirror. Takes one to know one.
LOL, never heard that before..

Im comfortable with my sexuality.. Lets get back on topic now though...

Who's rubber and who's glue?

Take it easy warrandchaos, this is just a testosterone thread.

I hate snide remarks about sexuality, it just means that hes not so happy with his.

LOL, never heard that before..

Im comfortable with my sexuality.. Lets get back on topic now though...

I hate snide remarks about sexuality, it just means that hes not so happy with his.

Why? Seriously, I'm not bickering, but could you explain how that works?

You lick sir cock.

As opposed to woman dick? :p

As opposed to his dick. :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!