N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

Lets all hope that the March date from Gameseek is true!!! This is what NoE gets for messing us around.

Words cannot express how awesome that would be if it's true.

I LAWL at NoE if this is true.

I'm ordering a US copy soon along with another game like TC soon so I can try and make sure I get Brawl.

Oh god the thought of potentially having Bralw next motnh is lethal to me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Nintendo would just release a update to void them?

For definite. If they can't bear the thought of their customers playing imported GameCube games, they're sure to screw us over again. I'll wait a few months to see whether they start voiding the disc.

Over at maxconsole.net they are reporting that it will be out in around 10 days time. Bring on the imports! Bring on the Brawl!

If that's true you've made me the happiest gir-...gamer on the planet.

This might be worth getting for Trauma Centre: New blood and No More Heroes with the gore but I'd rather not play against Americans online incase of lag.

Yes those games and the RPGs :D

On a seriousness note, I have to calm down. I may pop at any given moment.

Actually thinking about it, I hated the Freeloader for the GC. Could never be bothered with the disc swapping every time I wanted to play Animal Crossing.

Might have to buy two copies of Brawl. One for the short term and one for the long term :indeed:

Baroque, that Namco game I can't remember the name off, Dragon Quest Swords and a few more i'm forgetting out. The new Freeloader has frankly made me forget everything.

Baroque will see some delays anyway for the States and DQ Swords isn't that far off for Europe, is it?

Tell me this though, would this work with Baten Kaitos Origins?

I don't think its worth getting, but we'll see. Nintendo will have a Wii update out pronto to block this out... but if they don't it could open up a world of opportunity to my Wii.

Baroque will see some delays anyway for the States and DQ Swords isn't that far off for Europe, is it?

Tell me this though, would this work with Baten Kaitos Origins?

I don't think its worth getting, but we'll see. Nintendo will have a Wii update out pronto to block this out... but if they don't it could open up a world of opportunity to my Wii.

Baroque is still close to the US date though. No idea about the date for us with DQ Swords though.

Yea it'll work with Origins. Great game.

Great news! Although I'm still a bit skeptical, I mean, the Freeloader I got for GC stopped working for the later games and since the Wii is updatable, it'll be even easier to stop the disc from working.

I wonder if they have a solution for this. Maybe you can download an update on SD card to counter that problem?

Anyway, good news then. I'd really love to import some games from the US, their games are just damn cheap compared to ours! Haha!