NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Don't think the Freeloader was ever listed on VGP. Might soon once they recieve the US Freeloader version.

I can confirm it's Monday i'm afraid. Be awesome if it was today and they tricked me but I got an e-mail from them on Wednesday I think it was and they said it'll be Monday it'll be sent.

And with DHL Shipping being 2-3 days delivery i'm hoping it'll be here on Wednesday on my day off from Uni :heh:

I've gone for DHL shipping, it'll be wednesday hopefully!

Have just phoned Codejunkies (at £1 p/min , I won't make a habit of that) with the intention of cancelling my order.

After a thankfully short call , the lady I spoke to advised me that my order should be shipping on Monday along with the majority of the other orders.

Order number 2877 , if it helps anyone else who may be waiting.

Have just phoned Codejunkies (at £1 p/min , I won't make a habit of that) with the intention of cancelling my order.

After a thankfully short call , the lady I spoke to advised me that my order should be shipping on Monday along with the majority of the other orders.

Order number 2877 , if it helps anyone else who may be waiting.

Thanks for that!

I have just ordered a Freeloader from Gameseek aswell just incase something goes wrong :)

My order is 2527 and I e-mailed them (go me) to cancel my order. But funnily enough I have a suspicion they won't see it and it'll get sent anyway and left with 2 Freeloaders.

But funnily enough I have a suspicion they won't see it and it'll get sent anyway and left with 2 Freeloaders.

Thats the only reason I phoned them , as I didn't really want to get stuck with a second one.

Yea I think i'll need to do the same before I go to Uni on Monday morning actually and just give my parents money towards the bill.

I'll just wait for the one from Codejunkies. Looks like it will be sent out Monday, but I can't be bothered with switching and so on.

Ive ordered brawl now to. and paid for it Videogames+ will have it on monday

My status has just changed from 'On Hold' to 'Processing' with Codejunkies.

Order Number 3419

I ordered my FL from DVD.co.uk and my SSBB from VG+. Hope I get them within a couple of weeks so I can stop worrying. I'd hate for either to be delayed due to stock issues or something :(

I'm still waiting for Mother 3 at the moment too, hopefully that'll arrive next week.

I'm interested to see if VG+ will send them all. By their e-mails I sent to them it doesn't sound like there's a huge risk of people not getting one. It wasn't really implied anywhere and I think they would of said so anyway.

I'm not to sure if DQ is in stock and since I said to bundle it...I might need to wait a bit longer which would kill me T_T

Waawaawaa, ITT we spend pages talking and crying about shipping and status as if it's something that's never happened before and achieves absolutely nothing but taking up thread and people's time not even considering the fact none of you have brawl yet.

Sorry, had to get that out, was REALLY bugging me. I thought I'd point out, I checked over at Yes-Asia and this VG+ place, and it's looking about the same price from both after conversion, but I'd recommend going with Yes-Asia for it as they appear to do their free shipping on Brawl(though I'm not entirely sure if it'll take longer than this VG+ place), and depending how exchange rates and all that fluctuate, it might save you some pennies. Though I mean that literally, only pennies. I'm still gonna wait to be doing this stuff though, I feel like something'll happen that'll make things suck.

You getting locked out of online, online lagging like a bitch cos you route to american servers and back, and the very slim chance of Nintendo actually managing to 'fix' this.

EDIT: I do have a question though, whats the cost of shipping from dvd.co.uk compared to straight from codejunkies themselves?

I don't think there's gonan be that much of a shortage. Maybe on well known sites and shops for a bit but never been concerned about it.

It always does that. Did with Brawl then NMH and DQ. Hopefully it means we get a copy :heh:

My Freeloader has changed from On Hold to Processing again which is good :)

VGP has put up a notice on their blog!

There getting all Brawl preorders ready for early Monday morning shipping! : peace:

ShadowV7 was right!

Would mine count for that? My brothers ordered of vg+ before and he says that he got his stuff within 1 week of shipment.

Awesome news. Good to see things rolling here are happening on the Brawl front now. Sounds like they have a fair amount of orders to get processing.

Come on Shadow :awesome:

P.S BRING ON THE BRAWL

Shadow you should make a smash brothers brawl import thread for wifi match-ups and any problems, etc