NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

He's proving that an internet rumour can be started just like that. Saying that the guy on the other forum has no reason to lie he's even been kind enough to post pics of it online. People have maybe a little to much trust in datel

Well i'm alright, but i know what it would feel like to get excited over something and then it doesn't work, thats all.

I hope it works for you guys!

This is an interesting quote from Pirotic (mod) on eurogamer

One thing I know from the dev kits is that the font sets are different for each console region, so even if it unloads itself from memory I can't imagine it's that hard to have the software itself check what fonts are available on that machine and deduct what region it is even if the region code has been changed. This also asks the question, how are they going to get all the japanese games to work when half the fonts are not even available on the pal machines :P

WE'RE DOOMED

But as Codejunkies have apparently tested the Japanese version of Brawl, and it worked , I guess the fonts don't matter as much.

I tried it out just now and it doesnt seem to want to work with brawl... PANIC

*credits due* That was a good one XD.

But as Codejunkies have apparently tested the Japanese version of Brawl, and it worked , I guess the fonts don't matter as much.
Most games draw the fonts by themselves anyway. It would be stupid to have developers choose from a selection Nintendo made available for them.

Link or it never happened.

No thanks. :awesome:

I'm not trying to convince people, i'm just saying what I seen/read, whether people believe me or not I don't care much :heh:

I'm a staffer and a known forumer so I like to think I don't really need to post sources all the time. But with little things like this it wasn't needed much. But if people are desperate for teh faks and what I read then i'll post where I read it if you want.

Also who ever believed blender should get owned by a 5 year old playing as Pikachu at Brawl...

Also who ever believed blender should get owned by a 5 year old playing as Pikachu at Brawl...

What are you trying to say laddie? I'll be using Pikachu in Brawl, just like on the N64 and GC.

No thanks. :awesome:

I'm not trying to convince people, i'm just saying what I seen/read, whether people believe me or not I don't care much :heh:

I'm a staffer and a known forumer so I like to think I don't really need to post sources all the time. But with little things like this it wasn't needed much. But if people are desperate for teh faks and what I read then i'll post where I read it if you want.

o_O ...Nothing personal dude. :heh::)

Lol with something like this I think sources are needed. Most of the information that is being spat about is just rumour none seems to of come from datel.

Hehe, no worries :heh:

If people don't believe or what a source for assurance(which I neded alot off with Freeloader thing) then i'd be happy to post a source if they wanted. Though you are right though the internet rule is Link/Pics or it never happened.

I can see someone beating me as Pikachu though :( Humiliating day it would be, so good thing i'll never mentioned it if it did happen...

@Scuba. Stuff i've been mentioning is from Datel anyway. Not gonna believe random forumers :heh:

Hehe, no worries :heh:

If people don't believe or what a source for assurance(which I neded alot off with Freeloader thing) then i'd be happy to post a source if they wanted. Though you are right though the internet rule is Link/Pics or it never happened.

I can see someone beating me as Pikachu though :( Humiliating day it would be, so good thing i'll never mentioned it if it did happen...

@Scuba. Stuff i've been mentioning is from Datel anyway. Not gonna believe random forumers :heh:

We'll have to brawl, and then record it and put it on youtube for the humiliation of me as Pikachu owning you :p

Personally, I hate being owned by that shite green inflatable dinosaur. I love beating his arse.

We'll have to brawl, and then record it and put it on youtube for the humiliation of me as Pikachu owning you :p

Haha, awesome. Your on then :heh:

Don't beat me too badly though... The humiliation of it alll :(

I hate Peach for some reason, I always beat her up in Smash. Might have something to do with openly being taken by Bowser and not resisting or perhaps it's cause she has weird weapons in Melee and the fact that she's the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, she sacrifices a Toad... Bitch...

What are you trying to say laddie? I'll be using Pikachu in Brawl, just like on the N64 and GC.

DOWN B

DOWN B

DOWN B

*run away*

DOWN B

That's pretty much how it usually goes when I play as Pika :p

DOWN B

DOWN B

DOWN B

*run away*

DOWN B

That's pretty much how it usually goes when I play as Pika :p

The side Smash attacks are pretty good

Tis, and the up one... and you can't go wrong with a well placed jolt+throw. Obviously Pika thunder plays a key role in it all too. Hmm, I almost wish I'd ordered a Freeloader and Smash Bros. Brawl already like you guys...

Ah yes, the little ball of electricity. Always a favourite of mine also.

I'll be playing as all the characters, but mainly sonic and link

I'll eventually play as all of them because I want to do everything in the game and I think that's gonna be a way to unlock a secret character.

My main ones however will be Link,Sonic,Pit and Ike in that order for now. Keeping spoiler free ftw!

just this afternoon I saw NMH on vgp.ca and I was going to order it now and it disapeared from the site! WTF? I hope it comes back, I dont really know any other good site that the customs usually ignore. ugh

just this afternoon I saw NMH on vgp.ca and I was going to order it now and it disapeared from the site! WTF? I hope it comes back, I dont really know any other good site that the customs usually ignore. ugh

That normally means it's sold-out (again).

I phoned the store (online customer services were closed) about this, and although the chap was not the sharpest tool in the box, he did say they'd be getting more in.

Yea from my e-mails with VG+ they said they had a limited amount of NMH so if I wanted one I should order it quickly. They'll get more in soon.

If all goes well I should be getting my free-loader on wednesday and brawl on friday or saturday ( If brawl ships tomorrow morning). Regardless of when I get brawl I'll be able to play on it streight away since my freeloader will definately come first