N-Europe

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

DiemetriX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

The postal system is run by retards anyway.

Surely it would be like this:

Day 1: VGP to Canada mail hub to airport in Canada

Day 2: Canada to UK/US

Day 3: If it goes to UK, it goes to the closest UK hub. If it goes to the US it then goes to the UK.

Day 4: Arrives, or gets transported to UK hub.

Day 5: Arrives.

I mean, mine was sent... Monday afternoon? But mines gotta do an extra leg up to Shetland so its going to be Saturday at the earliest for me.

Ok...today is Day 4...Day 3 after shipping... considering it was send on Monday Afternoon in Canada

Here's hoping it arrives tomorrow

It'll be packaged in something can fit through letterboxes right? Nobody will be here Saturday when the post normally comes if not...

Ok...today is Day 4...Day 3 after shipping... considering it was send on Monday Afternoon in Canada

Here's hoping it arrives tomorrow

It'll be packaged in something can fit through letterboxes right? Nobody will be here Saturday when the post normally comes if not...

Yeah, it just gets posted through the letter box so no worries there. Even though mine was sent the same time as everyone else I really dont think we will get it until Monday at the earliest. Heres hoping im proved wrong :)

Has anyone ordered from 365games that can comment on their service? It says same day dispatch for orders before 3, and 3-5 days for the free delivery, have they kept to that? If I order it from anywhere, I'm tempted to go with them due to it being £40 for both, and so I'll not encounter the issues of having them seperately.

Yeah, it just gets posted through the letter box so no worries there. Even though mine was sent the same time as everyone else I really dont think we will get it until Monday at the earliest. Heres hoping im proved wrong :)

I'm hoping tomorrow :)

Although if it turns up Saturday, it'll be a welcome breather from the hell of a family gathering I've been roped in to

Heh. I got Zelda: Phantom Hourglass from VGP.ca; it was shipped a Wednesday evening my time (afternoon in Canada) and it was in my mailbox Saturday. I hope that's the case with Brawl too, as my Freeloader now has been shipped and should arrive tomorrow. If my PH-experience is anything to go by, I should have it Monday. Won't keep my hopes up, though, as I will be VERY disappointed if it does not turn up.

So I expect it to arrive next Wednesday if shipped tonight/today.

Has anyone ordered from 365games that can comment on their service?

I personally can't comment on them as I haven't used them , but over the last few days I have heard their name mentioned on a fair few forums (mostly ONM and Neogaf) and the feedback seems to be very positive.

In other news - still waiting on my MLB Power Pros from VGP , hopefully tomorrow , although I do now have Fire Emblem and Harvest Moon to start working through.

Does VG+ stuff come through normal post? Or a delivery van

Normal Royal Mail postman, and you normally get it on the Saturday when dispatched on the Tuesday! Could be tomorrow though for you lot as most were sent Monday!

Yeah there are reports of people who use RGB getting everything in red. I would like to know if this is true, because I use one.

Sorry I couldn't report back quicker on this.. but unfortunately it's true. I tried it with my RGB scart connection and the picture was all red and fuzzy. That was in 60Hz 480i. Whether there's a way around this I don't know. If your tv has the relevant connections you should definately upgrade to component - the games look much more natural and fluid this way. Non-RGB scart (which gives exactly the same quality as composite) works fine. Most tvs have one primary RGB scart input and the rest are non-RGB, or you can set which one you want to take an RGB signal in the settings. Either this or composite will be ok if you don't have component sockets (just the quality won't be as perfect..).