Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Yeah, guys, Zell is right -_-

Do you think i will survive for Day 3? I'l be killed, lol, after all the attention, i'l be simple killed.

Don't worry about the notebook, it will me gone this night, problably it will just kill 1/2/3 guys, anyway xD

(Just kidding, i don't know)

Can anyone fill me in why we think a notebook will kill us?

I don't really understand the logic; I obviously haven't seen/read the film/book Maase's character is from.

There's an anime where the main character kills people by writing their name down in a notebook. Incidentally one of the best animes ever. Go watch it.

Guest Maase

Look, this is the last thing i'l explain to you, guys.

Im a character, i have one ability and i have to help somebody.

And then, I HAVE A CURSE (who's not from my character), that curse uses the Notebook, the last word, and the blood knife.

If i say the last words, in the next 5 minutes, the curse will be closed, and if i die while the curse is closed, the curse will end.

I don't know neither what the Notebook does, but i know that the Blood Knife kills who suspected me, i just don't know how to trigger it.

That means i didn't know about the curse, because the curse doesn't exist in the true character i am, lol

My character is simple, the curse is... weird :S, i think its from The Exorcist, or something like that, i didn't see the movie.

Look, this is the last thing i'l explain to you, guys.

Im a character, i have one ability and i have to help somebody.

And then, I HAVE A CURSE (who's not from my character), that curse uses the Notebook, the last word, and the blood knife.

If i say the last words, in the next 5 minutes, the curse will be closed, and if i die while the curse is closed, the curse will end.

I don't know neither what the Notebook does, but i know that the Blood Knife kills who suspected me, i just don't know how to trigger it.

That means i didn't know about the curse, because the curse doesn't exist in the true character i am, lol

My character is simple, the curse is... weird :S, i think its from The Exorcist, or something like that, i didn't see the movie.

*Calls shenanigans as soon as The Exorcist is mentioned*

so you are old guy with a knife a note book and a curse it sounds like you're creating your own character from what move/book/show/fan fiction is he from i´m getting a headache from you mind screwing technics .

Why the hell would you pick a character without where he is from?

can someone brainstorm this for me?

He picked a character he knows about.

He was then affected by a curse.

Did the curse start when the game started or during the night?

Guest Maase

During the night

(Thank god someone believed me :) )

I believe its from another character ability, but i don't believe that's from Mafia, that would be too good for Mafia, lol

Guest Maase

First: Im not an old man (at least, i think im not)

Now, the person i have to help screamed for me, its masculine, i only know that, and if i find the one who's trying ot kill me, i die.

Yeah, guys, Zell is right -_-

Do you think i will survive for Day 3? I'l be killed, lol, after all the attention, i'l be simple killed.

Don't worry about the notebook, it will me gone this night, problably it will just kill 1/2/3 guys, anyway xD

(Just kidding, i don't know)

Killed by whom exactly? the curse? or the guy trying to kill you?

First: Im not an old man (at least, i think im not)

Now, the person i have to help screamed for me, its masculine, i only know that, and if i find the one who's trying ot kill me, i die.

ARG ok stop that.... you know who you are so for the love of god stop pretend to not know who you are WHO ARE YOU I'm 100% sure you are mafia so i´m voting you.

Voting: Maase