N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

Yeah I didn't mention the fact that I was neutral did I. Ha, I'm sure you understand, but as you can see from my voting record i'm with you townies, and obviously my power is harmless. So let me tag along please.

Anyway, Vote:Volcom

Better than nothing, though what is the deal with coolness?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I keep thinking Coolness has been killed off already. I was genuinely surprised to see him post yesterday (I think) when he cast a vote. Maybe he's one of the few remaining baddies - cos there can't be many, right??

Maybe tonight Coolness would be worth having a look at?

Yeah, I keep thinking Coolness has been killed off already. I was genuinely surprised to see him post yesterday (I think) when he cast a vote. Maybe he's one of the few remaining baddies - cos there can't be many, right??

I wasn't really suspecting Coolness, just wandering why he doesn't post. Also if Volcom is bad he's gotta be the last one right?

wow ! i look away for few hours and what happens ! :o Don´t vote my out ! and why ? because i haven't been saying much :/ this is my first game and I don´t really know how to act and i´m trying to do the best í can to help :/

wow ! i look away for few hours and what happens ! :o Don´t vote my out ! and why ? because i haven't been saying much :/ this is my first game and I don´t really know how to act and i´m trying to do the best í can to help :/

Alright but that doesn't prove you're good. Can you give us some info, your powers, why we shouldn't lynch you? Proof, basically.

Isn't CB Juno?

Vote : Volcom

o key i´m not gonna give you my charterer but i´m neutral :/ I know that is what everybody says my powers are that I can role block and that is what I have been doing and i don't relay know how to get info:/ what do you guys want to know more ?

Yeah... I think so... but he's gone very quiet since the Juno bit has blown over. I actually did think he was dead, then he posted a vote yesterday. Hmm.

If he was evil, he could have just stayed quiet instead of voting a team mate. He's good.

Well, say something productive.

If you win this Lazyboy...

...it'll be because you guys utilised by double vote. I'm not exactly in the position to be revealing info, I just have to be convinced. I'm siding with you guys because it looks like you're going to win.

Neutral, eh? I propose we hang him all the same.

Ha, I take offense to that.

Not that he's helping us but shouldn't we keep looking if he's neutral. I mean we could end this today if we find the mafia guy, one more of us good guys gets to win.

A majority has been reached

The town captured the small robot, tired of him confusing the towns folk.

Volcom is dead. He was Gir (Evil) the Robot from Invader Zim

Players remaining:

The fish

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nightwolf