N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could Jonnas clone CB's power, if he doesn't have any? Something is not right here.

You know, jonnas sucked in Don Colereno (sp?) and became Coloreno Kirby, so its natural that he would be juno kirby, preggers and all, right?

I'm a little suspicious of chairdriver. For this Haggis thing he seemed to be just driving it along. I've got this gut feeling about him (oh yes, you guys remember the gut feeling). Could someone check him out tonight?

Please quote a post to demonstrate this.

In fact, I actually said that we shouldn't pile on the votes so quickly.

And considering I'm the one doing the checking out, the last bit probably isn't going to happen.

Oh yeah, and for the record, Shino is good.

So chairdriver, let me get this straight.

You can be invincible at night or something, but then you can't use a power right?

So if you give up that power and become vulnerable, you get to investigate people?

Please quote a post to demonstrate this.

Apologies chair, I looked back and found nothing, don't know why I thought it was you. Consider any suspicion against you dropped. Sorry again.

I'm getting a little frustrated now. We don't seem to be getting anywhere.

So chairdriver, let me get this straight.

You can be invincible at night or something, but then you can't use a power right?

So if you give up that power and become vulnerable, you get to investigate people?

Essentially.

It makes alot of sense if you know who my character is - which some of you might be able to work out from the clues I've dropped.

Don't say it if you know though - this Death Note guy might only be able to kill people if they know their identity.

I've used my power and sacrificed my invulnerability every night so far - mostly because its gets us nowhere if we have no info.

Essentially.

It makes alot of sense if you know who my character is - which some of you might be able to work out from the clues I've dropped.

Don't say it if you know though - this Death Note guy might only be able to kill people if they know their identity.

I've used my power and sacrificed my invulnerability every night so far - mostly because its gets us nowhere if we have no info.

Alright, thanks. I just wasn't sure I got it right. No clue who your character is but oh well. ^__^

Exactly. Lots of you rushed to lynch suddenly with some very vague info. If we want us goodies to win, thats not the way to go now is it?

Roked, comon. You can't give a little bit of vague info then not post again. Spill.

Sorry, been watching telly.

I was just speculating, I found you were a young girl, Kirby sucked up a young girl, it's as simple as that.

I think Rokhed is not in the mafia. I interrogated his character on the second night and she actually gave me a slight bit of info on the Godfather.

But that doesn't stop him from being Neutral, though.

I can assure you I am good, my character even has the word good in her name.

I'm willing to put my head on the line.

Vote: Gaggle64

I didn't say anything because we had another good lead and didn't vote for him yesterday because he was online and had gave him a chance to say something, but alas, he didn't even comment my accusation.

I'll have to go to uni now, so if you lynch him before I come back, I request some protection for the night.