Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My Penis

MoogleViper

Good thing I made a joke of it myself before anyone else could get in there.

But thank you for making that post a re-asserting my original worries that there would be at least one immature dick on this forum that would take this sensitive problem of mine and make it the subject of a shitty unoriginal joke.

If it were a real problem then go to your bloody doctor already. :indeed:, though it worries me that the matter is joked about, cancer isn't something to joke about

/end

ps. has the ''mole'' gone yet :heh:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were a real problem then go to your bloody doctor already. :indeed:, though it worries me that the matter is joked about, cancer isn't something to joke about

/end

Like he wouldn't have done the same >.> i personally laughed at it, but thats probably because i came up with it, and besides, in a thread about penii, what did he expect?

Yeah we got a bit angry with each other and said a few things that we didn't mean. He went and stormed off. But the next day I gave him a call and we're going to give it another go. He's taking me out for a meal tomorrow.

Yeah we got a bit angry with each other and said a few things that we didn't mean. He went and stormed off. But the next day I gave him a call and we're going to give it another go. He's taking me out for a meal tomorrow.

Your lucky moles are close to being blind ;).

har har har :blank:

The lump is just there; it doesn't hurt and I've never had sex (go figure) so it doesn't pose much of a threat. Until there's actual danger present I don't feel particularly motivated to go show my GP my mutated dick.

+

Fair enough Dom this is a pretty silly thread but this seemed like the most appropriate place to talk about my problem. Sorry for the tad over-reaction.

Hmm, maybe I should create a super serious problems thread...

har har har :blank:

The lump is just there; it doesn't hurt and I've never had sex (go figure) so it doesn't pose much of a threat. Until there's actual danger present I don't feel particularly motivated to go show my GP my mutated dick.

+

Fair enough Dom this is a pretty silly thread but this seemed like the most appropriate place to talk about my problem. Sorry for the tad over-reaction.

Hmm, maybe I should create a super serious problems thread...

Since when do you have to have sex to have a lump dear..?

What sex education have you had? Go to your bloody doctor regardless. I'm not even joking about that either. Lumps don't have to hurt nor do they have to be very big either.

If it something thats worrying you 10minutes of a professional looking at you will set them aside. :)

ps. jamba made an e-agony aunt thread I suppose you could post your issues there?

Since when do you have to have sex to have a lump dear..?

What sex education have you had? Go to your bloody doctor regardless. I'm not even joking about that either. Lumps don't have to hurt nor do they have to be very big either.

Don't condescend me. The reason I said I haven't had sex is to clear the fact that it isn't an STD.

I know I should go to the doctor but it's easier said than done. First I would have to tell my parents...

Don't condescend me. The reason I said I haven't had sex is to clear the fact that it isn't an STD.

I know I should go to the doctor but it's easier said than done. First I would have to tell my parents...

You don't ever have to tell your parents to book an appointment, if they are told by the doctor it breeches confidentiality, can you not get one after school/college etc.

:) You can always get the results via text or phone call and tell them when you wish to have the results and whatnot.

You can tell I have been to the doctors before cant you :indeed::heh:

EDIT: only if there is something seriously wrong shino. You can always ask for a nurse instead by the way, it doesn't have to be a man

Guest Stefkov

McMad.

If it's a soft lump take a pin to it you pussy.

If it's a hard lump some scissors will do the job.

That's absolutely no reason for thinking it doesn't pose much of a threat, as such symptoms are characteristic of tumours - you should see a doctor as soon as possible.

Guest Stefkov

i was only kidding. I thought it was a tad obvious that he shouldn't take a pair of scissors to his cock.

Have a doctor look at it. They see hundreds of lumps every year. Even if its nothing it'll put your mind at rest. Stop putting it off and go! :)

You don't. Just make an appointment and say your heading to mate's house or something. They cannot tell you're parents.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!