N-Europe

Noodles

Haver

I just had some Sharwoods straight-to-wok noodles and that is straight up some of the grossest shit I have ever eaten. Is there a trick with these straight-to-work noodles?

I usually have Sharwoods egg noodles, the ones which don't taste like play-dough, the ones you boil. But the store was out.

Questions:

Anyone know how I can make these three packets of rank-as-shit noodles taste good?

Which noodles do you eat?

What do you eat your noodles with? As in meats, dressings etc., not cutlery.

What is your favourite movie where they eat noodles?

Anyone know how I can make these three packets of rank-as-shit noodles taste good?

are you eating them on their own or something..? they're for going into stir-fries and stuff.. with lots of meat and vegetables and sauce...

Which noodles do you eat?

the same - they are yummy!!! but when i go out i like udon noodles... because they're easier to eat with chopsticks~ and they taste of YUM!

What do you eat your noodles with? As in meats, dressings etc., not cutlery.

usually chicken...? my favourite is spicy chicken stir fry ^__^ 'cause i'm horrifically unhealthy... :grin:

What is your favourite movie where they eat noodles?

...*can't think of any* ... *chooses default movie-preference answer* ghibli!! :grin:

I usually just have soy sauce with the egg noodles. I like the taste of the egg noodles.

But these straight-to-wok ones taste like vinegar and plastic. I guess you can't just eat these noodles.

Those Koka ones, are they instant noodles? I can't eat those.

I'm a super noodles man, never let me down. I had some sharwoods shit in a box thing once, tasted like fucking rubber, and it weren't cheap neither! Was seriously dissappointed and never got them again. Also, had Super Noodles Pot Noodle imitation one, and they were pretty damn tasty, mucho enjoyed them, more than I ever have PotNoodle. I think it's a round noodle thing, all flat noodles just aint as good.

When my mum does noodle(yeah, my mum still cooks my food), she usually uses Sharwood's egg noodles things, boil them like, in fact, I had some kinda beef chow mein stuff earlier, was all right, though I've never been a big fan of stuff with those noodles(don't get me wrong, i like it, but not as much as other eatery).

Favourite film where they eat noodles? I don't know and I can't think of any, but I assume it comes up at some point in Rush Hour, so that's my answer! Or maybe Zatoichi, if they eat noodles in that. Put me down for some Takeshi Kitano please.

My favourite are Blue Dragon Fine rice noodles!

I put boiling water and a stock cube on them, and theyre delicious :D

-except one time when it went horrifically wrong and I was displeased.-

Now now, we know that only happened because you suck :p