NEurope
Intensity

Could you kill someone?

You wanna be killed by Bob and you know it, quick skull and leg licking/bashing

:( His breath smells like old person.

Oh man, that time he got a hardon and yellow doggy pre cum started coming out. Oh jesus, that was so wrong in so many ways.

Hahahah, trust you to bring that up!!!

I felt like my eyes were being raped!!

I mean jesus that dog has no fucking control over itself. I'm just sat there on my laptop and it walks up to be with this giant dog cock and starts sniffing me.

I'm like "AH FUCK GET OFF."

Then you missed the point entirely. Take rapists and paedos for instance. Some say they should be hung, but i'd rather they were raped continuously by they're fellow in-mates ;)

That's really not that big of an issue afte they've gotten used to it and are pumped full of drugs.

Yup. I'd kill just for the fun of it. I'm not being an asshole, I fantasize about running around with a chainsaw. I'd love to kill random strangers.

Seriously, the two immoral things I'd most love to do is taste human flesh and kill a person for no reason.

Ridiculus dickus! do it I say...there's no problem to taste your own flesh I guess, add a little seasoning and it might not taste so bad.

Ridiculus dickus! do it I say...there's no problem to taste your own flesh I guess, add a little seasoning and it might not taste so bad.

*gnaw gnaw* hmm.. my arm tastes like mango body butter ^___^

Everyone who says with certainty they would kill someone or wouldn't kill is either an hypocrite or hasn't given it any thought. It's something that could happen in the heat of the moment or it might be self defense, but even then, a lot of people wouldn't have the guts to do it. It's not like killing a fly.

So, my answer is a: how the hell should I know?

Having thought of killing idiots and murderers and whatnot and actually doing it are totally different things.

Everyone who says with certainty they would kill someone or wouldn't kill is either an hypocrite or hasn't given it any thought. It's something that could happen in the heat of the moment or it might be self defense, but even then, a lot of people wouldn't have the guts to do it. It's not like killing a fly.

Having thought of killing idiots and murderers and whatnot and actually doing it are totally different things.

Indeed, your name is not liar and you do not tell lies.

Learn from this precious advice everyone and perhaps the virtual world won't have to hear the frustrations of those who fail at life and don't have the balls to be a man.

Then you missed the point entirely. Take rapists and paedos for instance. Some say they should be hung, but i'd rather they were raped continuously by they're fellow in-mates ;)

Oh I agreeentirely. But the way this legal system works they would get protection from such things.

Taking the law into your own hands FTW.

Gotta agree with Hellfire. In the heat of the moment, you don't have the time or state of mind to see things clearly. If someone was threatening my family, my first thought would be "stop the bastard, by any means necessary".

If I had time and calm to think things through I'd probably try not to kill him/her/it/them if possible. Of course, such a situation would be impossible.

And I couldn't kill anybody out of my free will. Death is horrible. It's hard enough for me to throw out a useless object, much less take a life.

Although I do agree that some people should die (For example, Fidel Castro a few decades ago. Had he died back then, the people of Cuba could be better off today.), but I don't think I could even do that (although Hugo Chavez is probably the only person in the world I wouldn't mind killing. Yes, it's a bit hipocritical of me :heh:)

I'm too much of a wuss to ever kill someone. Though continuously killing the merchant on Resi 4 is about the most fun I've ever had.

I think I wouldn't be able to kill a person unless this very person was threatening my own life to the point where maiming the other person wouldn't save me.

Ah, but it must be someone else's flesh, or else it's just gastronomic masturbation! :D

Right you are, monsieur. Doesn't change the fact that I'd like to do it. :D Wether I could or not... that's for me to find out. :heh:

(Never, probably...lol)

Although, if there were absolutely no consequences, I guarantee you I'd go around killing people just for the fun of it. (If I was capable, of course) :heh:

your all talk oxigen tbh.

:smile: No, seriously, I'd love to try it. Most likely I'd back down if I did get the chance to do anything, true... but it haunts me, I have a rather steep fascination for the macabre. I seriously want to try it. :heh:

I'm not trying to make myself look like a vampire or any such shit, I'm rather friendly and not violent at all, but curiosity is my weakness. :D

Come on, tell me you have no interest in trying it!!? :D

I honestly have no curiosity or interest in what it would be like to kill somebody.

I just know that in certain situations I would'nt think twice.

I honestly have no curiosity or interest in what it would be like to kill somebody.

I just know that in certain situations I would'nt think twice.

Everybody can kill when pushed enough, the survival and territorial laws overcome any priority.

Nah, Crime and Punishment scared the crap out of me, I don't think I have the stones to kill someone...not that I'd actually want to either.

I think I could. I think that in a situation where, as loads of others have said, my family were in danger then I'd give it a go. But, similar to Aimless, I try not to kill insects/spiders/other teeny tiny things, so who knows?

Everybody can kill when pushed enough, the survival and territorial laws overcome any priority.

Indeed it's nice to see somebody else who doesn't have the opinion ''omg no you freak'', though there's nothing wrong with saying you wouldn't kill somebody, but because of laws and survival you cannot say for definate that you won't kill somebody. :blank:

I would. This teenager is pissing me off and it scared my mum so I'd strangle the bastard while people watched.

I've pondered this myself. I often think about how I would react in extreme situations.

I've had problems with my conscience before over petty things, so I think knowing that I had killed another human being would make my life living hell.

Could kill in an extreme situation? I can't say for sure. Maybe I could be pushed over the edge, but again I'm a wimp when it comes to things like that.

In the end, I don't think it's possible to imagine what you'd actually do. You think completely different in that kind of situations, so I'd say it's nearly impossible to say beforehand.